VS Vapor - VS Brand Eliquid reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supremekizzle

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota
I don't think it is the suppliers fault. I have just placed my first order with him and it was shipped Monday. Usps has yet to update the tracking information. Subsequently enough products of a different catagory (not e juice) ordered from texas have had the same shipping issues. 5-7 days on average before I would see the product. Not to bash the lone star state, but I think the postal workers down there suck. Thunderhead, you should have contacted this vendor before bashing him on his own forum. It makes new customers of him (like myself) weary about ordering from said vendors. I don't want to get in the middle, just my $0.02

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well, to Thunderheads defense, whether it's Vapor Station's fault or not, it should be said that the USPS in our locale is inconsistent and at times unbearably slow-going. What was 2 days in July is now 3-4 days. It sucks, but that's business. There are road humps here and there. Hopefully it'll smooth out soon. I hate that our business has to rest at the hands of a government bureaucracy (that dishonestly claims privatization, but that's another story) that has a monopoly on First Class Mail, because no other shipping company can compete in the low-price shipping arena as is enforced by law. We could switch to UPS or Fedex, but fewer people would be willing to pay those shipping prices than are willing to pay $6 for potential inconsistency. Granted, this is a fairly new problem and hopefully temporary.

I don't mind Thunderhead posting the shipping issues here. I'm not in the business of making secrets of problematic shiptimes and I'd prefer the customer understand the possibility, though rare, of 3-5 day shipping times, so they know what to expect when doing business with us. Besides, it's really not in our control. I'll do the best I can and offer the best product with the best shipping option available to us, and that's really just about all I can do.

For the record, supremekizzle, your order was processed through the sorting center yesterday. It aught to be delivered by tomorrow. If it isn't, let me know.

Eric

Last edited:

supremekizzle

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota
For the record, supremekizzle, your order was processed through the sorting center yesterday. It aught to be delivered by tomorrow. If it isn't, let me know.

Eric

Thanks for letting me know. I can't wait to try your liquid. I hear your juice is THE analog alternitive. Here's to hoping my long time and hundreds of dollars into this e cig venture will pay off and I can finally quit. Ill post a review when they arrive.

Iluvthearmy

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
The Desert
I gotta throw in on this, I've been dealing with texas postage for a little while and it is VERY frustrating. I can order from a supplier 2 hours away and it takes 4 days to get here, meanwhile one in florida sends me a package and it's in austin within 2 days, then it's another 3 before it gets to me. I'm a parcel stalker, always checking tracking and it always gets hung up here. Anyhow, I just came here to say the tennessee was some great stuff.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I gotta throw in on this, I've been dealing with texas postage for a little while and it is VERY frustrating. I can order from a supplier 2 hours away and it takes 4 days to get here, meanwhile one in florida sends me a package and it's in austin within 2 days, then it's another 3 before it gets to me. I'm a parcel stalker, always checking tracking and it always gets hung up here. Anyhow, I just came here to say the tennessee was some great stuff.

Oh, tell me about it. There seem to be waves of this crap. Some weeks are superb, 2 day shipping anywhere out of state (even Alaska and Hawaii), 1 day in-state... Then there are weeks where orders take 4 days to get to flippin' Oklahoma (only a 45 minute drive North of here).

If only Lysander Spooner was alive today...

Iluvthearmy

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
The Desert
Hah, I had to google Lysander Spooner but your right, another good threat to the usps game would move things along I think. matter of fact i ordered some cartos for my first mod last thursday. The mod has been here since saturday but look at this list.

Tracking history
4/06/11 10:30 PM WOODWAY, TX 76712 Processed through Sort Facility
4/06/11 9:12 AM Missent
4/06/11 9:12 AM ROGERS, TX 76569 Arrival at Post Office
4/06/11 12:52 AM WOODWAY, TX 76712 Processed through Sort Facility
4/05/11 3:27 AM FORT WORTH, TX 76161 Processed through Sort Facility
4/02/11 9:01 PM LEHIGH VALLEY, PA 18002 Processed through Sort Facility

notice the missesnt section. This is the second time in 2 weeks, and that $100 mod is just sitting there unused because of usps.

miamimac

Apr 7, 2011
Miami, Fl
Frisco, RY4, New York and berry mint are incredible. If you ever drop Frisco I will take hostages. I was the one that contacted you in regards to when RY4 will be back in stock. Best RY4 I have had so far out of the 6 from different vendors I have tried. When RY4 comes back I will order tenn, phoenix and vs4 to try out since I've heard good reviews for them. I have appox 160 different juices from diff vendors and out out of all of those, the juices I CANNOT live without all come from VS Vapor.

lauraebk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Ca
Just finished a good few days with my sampler pack from VS and these are my impressions. I got: Frisco, Tennessee, Tampa, Texas, Rosewater, Ry4, Vs4, Cafe Sumatra, Pheonix. We ordered Cocoa, and were substituted watermelon (Just as website described the substitution would be, so no worries there).
My first impression was Holy Cow! Before I knew if I liked the flavors or if I would be vaping these full time- I was knocked out by the quality. I know others refer to the "chinese" chemical taste of some juices and I know exactly what you mean. I have been let down so many times on samples from vendors with fabulous reps-only to get that chemical taste that makes the vapors unusable for me. VS juices are across the board rich pure flavors that just "feel" right.
First the bad news: Cafe Sumatra. I don't know if it was the batch or what, but this one just wasn't good. It doesnt taste like coffee (or chocolate). It has a vague taste of old tea leaves for lack of a better description, and was a disappointment. On the other hand, Cafe Sumatra was the only one that was a real let down.
Rosewater- I ordered this out of curiosity from other reviews. It is spot on roses. It captured the feeling of smelling an actual rose with undertones of spices and a nice richness. I am so impressed by it! That being said, its not something I personally will vape. Nothing to do with the juice, which is spectacular, just my tastes don't run to those kinds of flavors. Like I said, this was curiosity on my part and nothing negative about the juice.
Frisco- Holy smokes! literally. I have had many "tobacco" flavored juices, but this is amazing. Dead on, perfection, capturing a cigarette. Excellent excellent! I am so impressed with this one.
Other tobacco flavors: Tampa, Tennessee and Pheonix -- but OH, they are much more than just tobacco! If you don't like just a cigarette taste, try these three. I am in love with Tennessee. I feel like I am at a campfire and I swear it smells like roasting marshmallows in the room after you vape it. BF is leaning hard towards Tampa. Many people have tried to explain the flavors of these juices, and I can't really add anything other than my recommendation to give them a try!
Texas- This one is going to come down to personal tastes. It is good to me, same excellent quality, just didn't hit my OMG button. BF swears he can taste black pepper.
Vs4- ok, a little disappointed in this one. again, quality flawless, but this felt sweet without the richness and substance of the others.
RY4- Hands. Off. My. RY4. I am so in love with this flavor. Its the one that makes me go Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Rich, satisfying with a nice sweet finish that doesnt feel cloying or like candy. I mixed this with tennessee and I may never go back to anything else.
And then.... Watermelon! I am not a fruit flavor lover, but hey we had to give it a try!! Spot on watermelon. Not the flavoring, or the candy, but an actual watermelon. I swear I wanted to spit out the seeds. It tastes like a slice of watermelon. Great job!
Bottom line: This is excellent juice. The quality is there and I am definately getting more. The flavors are layered. This is what I was looking for when people describe things as complex, rich, spicy. I have been disappointed so many times by recommendations. These juices saved the day for my faith in trying new things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread