VS Vapor - VS Brand Eliquid reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonDance

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
"Get your Bloog on! USA
Frisco is my all day vape - it is very close to my favorite pre-filled carto flavor, the Bloog 555 in 24 mg. My husband's first fave VS flavor was Tampa, but recently he tasted my Frisco and is a convert.

I am relatively new, at less than 2 months to vaping and was lucky enough to read a glowing review on Vapenstein's blog about VS juices before I bought my first rig. I didn't have to waste a lot of time before I found my way to VS juices with other duds, which saved me a lot of money.

I have branched out and ordered a few samples from other places and it seems they all fall short. I give up, why keep looking when I've found vaping perfection with Frisco at VS.

Frisco is very tasty 555 tobacco flavor that is full-bodied, smooth, and produces tons of vapor. It's difficult to express the flavor in any other words except "yum". The exhale is as tasty as the inhale, and the flavor is sophisticated.

Thanks Eric!

CapableVapable

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
U.S.
Tampa at 24mg is the closest thing to a cigarette I've found in the vaping world. I mean, it is close and never fails to cure that analog itch.

Frisco is just a wonderful creation. Someone posted a thread asking which juice you would choose if you could only vape one for the rest of your life and, although that idea is unpleasant to me, I had to go with this one. I am someone who likes to go through 15 different juices in a day, but this is a masterpiece, no question about it.

Frost is what other menthol juices should aspire to be. Well, I don't get any tobacco, really, but the blast of ice is unbelievable and it's pretty much all I need as far as menthol juices go. Actually, I'd go so far as to say it has ruined other menthol juices for me.

Watermelon...eh, didn't care for this one so much. I guess I was hoping for a candy-ish watermelon, and this one is more of a natural watermelon. It would be great for the right person.

RY4 and VS4: These have a peculiar taste, but they are strangely compelling all the same. They have this bite to them that makes me crave it. To tell you the truth, though, I'm not sure I could tell them apart in a blind taste test.

Cafe Sumatra: Not for me. I definitely found it to be a coffee vape, though, which may just not be for me. I could see others treasuring its rich qualities.

New York is the first and only "chocolate" juice I've ever liked. I mean, this is pure Peppermint Patties in a bottle. Really good dessert vape in a world that is full of terrible ones.

My favorite vendor, and this would probably be true even if I had only tried the Frisco.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Not exactly, however you could get a bottle of Frost and a bottle of Tampa and mix the two. Might take a while to get the perfect ratio, but I'd be willing to bet you'd find a good one!

You can also buy menthol crystals and dissolve some in some Tampa. I had a customer in Denton, TX (awesome guy, too!) who did that.

Pampavich

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Netherlands
Got 12 flavours in and im impressed with the quality of them. I could actually vape them all, this was new for me! I like the VS4 and black cherry the most, but im still testing all flavours. I found out by this order i more of the sweet tabacco's. The frisco is crazy lol. I kinda like it but its the 100% VG version. Im curious about the other blend of it. Will order again for sure. What are all the sweet tabacco's? VS4, Frisco and ...?

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
First, I want to thank Eric for sending me 2 samples. I received them quickly, too.

I got Frisco and Tampa, 16mg. nic. Each bottle came in it's own little white box, too.

I am not usually a tobacco vaporer, but I dislike overly sweet bakery stuff so I thought I'd give these a try. I'm so glad I did!

Whatever the tobacco base that is used certainly agrees with me. I really like this base. Must be a very good PG/VG balance, too, because usually I can taste PG and I can't stand the smell or taste of PG. That didn't happen to me with Vapor Station juice. (Although when available, I will order in 100% or high VG ). This juice will not kill your atty....it's got some hue to it but overall they are light colored and not gloppy at all.

I vaped these without steeping, there was no alcohol or chemical smell or taste. I do not know what further steeping would do to the jucies as I've not done it.

Frisco could very well be my all day vape. I understand the following now. It's very smooth....none of that harsh scratchyness that I find in many tobacco juices. And lightly sweetly nutty, but not overly so. I let my brother try it too, and he mostly vapes bobas bounty and said he could switch to this easily as an all day vape, too. We both like smooth and mellow, and Frisco fits the bill.

Tampa: described as Virginia and white burley--- for me was a little more intense on the inhale, robust, and a slightly sour taste for me on inhale (which was something that didn't appeal to me but maybe it is corn taste?) but sweeter on the exhale...tasted similar to an analog to me. That makes sense, as it really can be an analog replicant. It was Grimm Green's favorite vape last year, and Vapenstein loved it, too, so I guess there is a pretty big following on this Tampa.

The pricing is very reasonable, too. Happy to have discovered this company, I will be ordering when the VG versions are available again.

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
Eric sent me two very generous samples of VS tobacco flavors last week. Both are 5 ml, 16 mg, which I tested in a standard res atomizer on my VV eGo Twist at 4 V. The liquids are nice and light colored so I don't worry about any atty gunk-up. Plus they are mixed in a PG/VG blend that flows just right for dispensing and for vaping at lower voltages.
The first was Tampa, described in Racehorse's post above (Virginia and white burley). Slightly sweet to my taste, Tampa is not an in-your face tobacco, but is still flavorful and smooth. What many would call a mellow vape and suitable for all day use.
The second, Seattle, is a menthol tobacco. This is a nice, minty (pepperminty) menthol that sweetens the tobacco somewhat yet allows the tobacco base to shine through. Very nice, smooth and refreshing. Not so powerful that you feel you just gargled with Scope, but enough minty-ness to be perfect on a warm summer evening. This is one I will definitely order.
Both are wonderfully flavorful with good vapor production and modest throat hit (YMMV).
I like these and really appreciate that VS takes the time to contact ECF members directly, package their products with care, send them out in a timely fashion and provide a quality product. These factors alone help distinguish Vapor Station from the pack and send it to the top if my list of vendors from whom to buy.

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
I took a chance an ordered the banana in 5mg on clearance. I'm dripping it and it's nothing like I expected. According to the label this is a tobacco absolute with vanilla, and cocoa. I don't taste banana and I don't care. It has a light tobacco flavor that is very nice and the vape is thick on my tongue. I am pleasantly surprised for something out of the clearance bin. I think this and the VS4 will tie me over until the Dover comes in.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
WOW! thank you So much for the free samples! The Sumatra knocked my socks off-tasted like biting into a freshly roasted coffee bean with just a slight creamy sweet finish on the exhale.BEST coffee vape HANDS DOWN.Off to order a big bottle
glare.gif
Agree with coffee flavor! Awesome!

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer

faile

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Indiana
I got 5 ml samples of honey, strawberry, and VS4 in 24 mg. First impression was that they all smelled great and I was really impressed with how quickly I received them (PM'ed my address at the end of the day Friday, received first thing Monday).

Let me start off by saying I am not a tobacco vaper. VS4 smells great (butter toffee and brown sugar), and tastes the same, with tobacco undertones. It wasn't bad by any means, but tobacco flavor just isn't for me, so I gave it to my mom for her and her husband to try. They love it! I think if you like tobacco flavors, this is one you've got to try.

The honey flavor was fantastic-- spot on, honey flavor-- but I was a little baffled that the juice didn't taste sweet at all. Adore the flavor, but this is one I'll have to mix with other sweeter flavors to really use it with any frequency. It's great mixed with a hot tamale flavor I have. :vapor:

Strawberry was not for me. :( It was a very artificial-tasting strawberry with a strange aftertaste, kinda like I got body spray in my mouth. Very disappointed, but hey, 2 out of 3 isn't bad. I am going to try letting this one steep a while before I write it off altogether, although I believe I read that the samples are supposed to be pre-steeped. Will report back if there is any improvement.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I got 5 ml samples of honey, strawberry, and VS4 in 24 mg. First impression was that they all smelled great and I was really impressed with how quickly I received them (PM'ed my address at the end of the day Friday, received first thing Monday).

Let me start off by saying I am not a tobacco vaper. VS4 smells great (butter toffee and brown sugar), and tastes the same, with tobacco undertones. It wasn't bad by any means, but tobacco flavor just isn't for me, so I gave it to my mom for her and her husband to try. They love it! I think if you like tobacco flavors, this is one you've got to try.

The honey flavor was fantastic-- spot on, honey flavor-- but I was a little baffled that the juice didn't taste sweet at all. Adore the flavor, but this is one I'll have to mix with other sweeter flavors to really use it with any frequency. It's great mixed with a hot tamale flavor I have. :vapor:

Strawberry was not for me. :( It was a very artificial-tasting strawberry with a strange aftertaste, kinda like I got body spray in my mouth. Very disappointed, but hey, 2 out of 3 isn't bad. I am going to try letting this one steep a while before I write it off altogether, although I believe I read that the samples are supposed to be pre-steeped. Will report back if there is any improvement.

Thanks so much for the review! The Honey is a legit flavor, but I totally agree that it's more of a mixer than anything. I love it mixed with Tennessee. I usually do about 20% Honey to 80% Tennessee.

Warpigs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
USA
First off I would like to say thank you for giving me the chance to try a couple of your juices. With that said I picked Watermelon 24nic and Strawberry 24nic.

1) Watermelon- I have never tried watermelon juice that's why I picked it. I was expecting a jolly rancher candy type watermelon taste. But to my surprise it tasted of regular watermelon itself. The Inhale has a nice flavor of watermelone hints, the throat hit is very nice. The exhale is were I got the mouthwatering full flavor of watermelon and produced a very nice vapor cloud. This is the type of vapor I will use when I want a different taste. It's not an ADV for me. I assure you that I will finish the bottle. I have a 5ml PBC tanks that actually emptied the bottles into.

2) Strawberry - Same for this juice, I have never vaped Strawberry before. This one was ok. It didn't have the nice powerful flavor as did the watermelon. But it did taste like strawberry, but for some reason the taste didn't wow me. This is not a horrible vape. I will vape the whole bottle as it is still good, but not great. The inhale I got very small hints of strawberry. Had a decent throat hit, It tasted a bit perfumey, kinda hard to explain. The exhale is were the strawberry actually had a more prevelant taste. It's far from one of those "wow I hate that taste". It also produced a nice vapor cloud.

In the end I ended up with 2 vapeable flavors that I will enjoy. There really isn't anything I can say was real bad. I enjoyed each of the 2. Before vaping these 2 flavors I put in brand new coils in the 2 tanks. And filled them to the top. And used a fully charged battery. So I would have the best case scenario to get as much flavor/vapor as I could.

Thanks again Eric, I appreciate it. If you ever run this type of sampling again, I would love to try some more different flavors. It's exciting to get juices you never had before and jump into them and close your eyes for each hit and just soak up the taste whether it's good or bad. You never know until you try flavors for yourself because I may like that watermelon alot, but someone else doesn't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread