Vapor4Life welcome mat...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Good for you Loraine! Relish in your happiness and let them come to you, don't push it. Those that are ready will talk to you more eagerly and more readily than you will know!
It's good, and they will come to you asking, just answer the questions and let them know how happy you are!
Good luck!

Last edited:

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Hi everyone,

I am getting ready to place my 1st order. I'm SOOOOOO excited. I have been a smoker for more years than I care to mention, and after doing weeks of research, and reading posts in this Forum, I have concluded that V4L is the way to go. I'm gonna order the VK Mini PCC kit, and 2 boxes of Carts, plus the Car Adapter. I will let ya'll know what I think when I get everything. I know that this is gonna be the place to come when I have questions.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    I have placed my order and hope that it comes soon. I figure it can't take too long from chitown to virginia.

I ordered 2 packs of cartos, and got an extra one with my order, so I'm hoping that 3 will last me long enough to decide if this is gonna work for me or not. I smoke about a pack a day, mostly at home or in my car ( only allowed 2 breaks during the work day), and based on what I have read in the forum, I'm planning on one carto a day. Think that is sufficient?

bornagainst

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    www.villagermt.com
    It's hard to say....those that fall in love with the equipment....no, it's not even close...lol.

But it's always good to play on the side of caution.

Lastly, don't get discouraged if you don't take to it right away. For a lot of us, we had to find the right flavor and the right nic dosage before things really started to work.

It gets better every day!

LorraineS

ECF Veteran
    Feb 17, 2010
    Ferdinand,Indiana
    Good for you Loraine! Relish in your happiness and let them come to you, don't push it. Those that are ready will talk to you more eagerly and more readily than you will know!
    It's good, and they will come to you asking, just answer the questions and let them know how happy you are!
    Good luck!
    Sawlight,Thanks for the good advice .I am so excited about vaping that I would probally turn them off by coming on too strong .I will just let them ask the questions.They have a computer but are not on the internet too do research or order.Can a person call & place an order?Anyone else that may know about ordering--does Vapor4life have a catalog ?

naughtyca

Feb 22, 2010
    Texas
    Finally got my ultimate ultimatum automatic kit yay! All I can say is that I'm loving it :hubba: I also got a freebie Menthol Lovers Sampler 24mg (Menthol, Kamel Menthol, Parliament Menthol, Dunhall Menthol and Virginia Menthol) I tried the Cowboy Menthol (24mg) first which is the cart I picked and I almost coughed because of the TH lol. (I might have to test out the other strengths) Then I tried the Parliament which I am loving, then tried the Kamel... love it! I still have about half a pack of analogs but I haven't felt the need to smoke them all day which is a good sign :) I will definitely sample the other flavors on my next order to see which ones I'll like as an all day vape.

Oh and I'm going out tonight to a party and I am gonna love not having to go outside to get my nicotine fix coz you know how cold it gets here in Southern California lol. :thumb:

Quick question, does the ultimate ultimatum automatic kit comes with a manual USB PT or automatic? Reason I'm asking is because I was under the impression that I was gonna get a manual PT. Also, how do I put a signature? Do I need to have a minimum number of posts to enable this? I would like to put one so that I can have a general idea of how much I'm gonna save by not smoking. :cool:

lonercom

ECF Veteran
    Nice to see you K9Lvr. I imagine the poochies will be glad you're trying this.

Naughty, I think that if you order the auto kit, they put an auto PT in there. As far as the signature, there will be a link to the signature generator in the intro to this sticky. Bad news is you have to have 15 posts before you can add it through your user CP. I check out my signature every day for the same reason. I'm amazed at how many analogs I have avoided although the cost savings isn't there. I'm addicted to trying new flavors/strengths so always ordering lots of cartos.

Here's a link to my "stash"

Now about that Ca. "cold". I Live just west of frickin' TAMPA, FLORIDA and it was 30 degrees this morning! Whatsupwitdat?

Stoked!

ECF Veteran
    Jan 29, 2010
    Philly Burbs
    Regarding Cartos that are getting screwed up after refilling or tasting funny while vaping....I'm less of a newb than I was and my cartos are not getting screwed up any more. I think it is a newb issue. I can't tell you what I was doing wrong but your cartos will start to last longer once you get the hang of everything.

I suggest using the drip method of refilling and Taryn's spinning method to help the refill process. Always use .... plugs when refilling. Never refill if there is water in your carto. Straighten your atty when refilling. Also, as I learned from Born: never vape dry and never overfill. If you realize you have over filled just blow a little of the extra through the batt end (mouth on mouth end) and clean the batt end off before vaping. Also to avoid the hot carto problem and cap problems check out Born's video at: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor4life/73773-how-vape-broken-cart-video.html

I've clearly learned a lot from Bornagainst. Thanks Born!!

Enjoy learning! It becomes as addictive as vaping :).

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread