Vapor4Life welcome mat...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby james

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Chicago
Hey everybody. New to e-cigs but am definetely gonna get the ultimate ultimatum kit Saturday when I get paid. Decided on vapor king because I was reading on these forums that the flavors are great. I tried the e-light elite at the mall yesterday and it just didn't taste right. Plus I like the fact that u get a new atomizer with every cart. I smoke between 3/4 and a whole pack a day of marlboro menthols. What is a good strength for me?

kdcaines

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Manchester, NH
Hey everybody. New to e-cigs but am definetely gonna get the ultimate ultimatum kit Saturday when I get paid. Decided on vapor king because I was reading on these forums that the flavors are great. I tried the e-light elite at the mall yesterday and it just didn't taste right. Plus I like the fact that u get a new atomizer with every cart. I smoke between 3/4 and a whole pack a day of marlboro menthols. What is a good strength for me?
Welcome Bobby! Strength is a hard one, it's different for everyone. you should start with a few different ones and see how they make you feel. Some people smoked lights and vape 36mg, while others smoked full flavor and now vape 8mg. It really is very different for each individual.

I'm new to the forum and to vaping (just received my Ultimate Ultimatum kit yesterday), so thought I'd stop in and say hey! :D
Welcome svnyster! I hope you're loving your vk!!

naughtyca

Feb 22, 2010
Texas
Sorry to keep posting in this thread but I guess I'm not allowed to create a new thread yet. I'm gonna order the menthol sampler but was wondering what's the closest flavor to smoking an actual marlboro menthol? I want a nice tobacco flavor with a nice mix of menthol as well. Not just a straight mint flavor

I used to smoke marlboro methol 100s. You might be better off getting a menthol sampler to see what's right for you. There's a lot of menthol flavors to choose from :)

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Sorry to keep posting in this thread but I guess I'm not allowed to create a new thread yet. I'm gonna order the menthol sampler but was wondering what's the closest flavor to smoking an actual marlboro menthol? I want a nice tobacco flavor with a nice mix of menthol as well. Not just a straight mint flavor

agree with naughty on this.

Taste is 100 percent subjective. Get the sampler and have some fun with it.

:)

bobby james

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Chicago
agree with naughty on this.

Taste is 100 percent subjective. Get the sampler and have some fun with it.

:)

yeah I know. I'm planning on getting the premium and reg menthol samplers. But they don't come with all the menthol flavors so I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on any that aren't included in the sample pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread