• Deleted by stubear62
  • Reason: Double Post...

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
*googles anomaly*
An anomaly is any occurrence or object that is strange, unusual, or unique. It can also mean a discrepancy or deviation from an established rule or trend.

Why don't you go ask them yourselves? I told you my part of the side and they wont provide me any other explanation. I can gladly pull up photbucket coverage of the emails received no problems this week and then receiving a cancellation today.

There are some negative comments and positive comments on every other juice review there is. There are also dislikes and likes, so I don't see what I'm doing isn't any different from the users here.

Buzzy

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2010
Chicago
Sorry, but I wonder if this is a legitimate communication. Look at the number of misspellings and gramatical errors in the message. That does not fit anything that I can imagine about a company like VaporBomb. It sounds a lot like some sort of prank, perhaps by an employee who is dissatisfied? In any case, so many errors in the English language either mean someone terribly uneducated, in an excess of haste, a poor typist, or for whom English is a second language. I cannot other wise account for such a poorly written communique.

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
Why don't you go ask them yourselves? I told you my part of the side and they wont provide me any other explanation. I can gladly pull up photbucket coverage of the emails received no problems this week and then receiving a cancellation today.

There are some negative comments and positive comments on every other juice review there is. There are also dislikes and likes, so I don't see what I'm doing isn't any different from the users here.
No way dude. I don't want to be associated with you.:lol: I love their juices and service and would like buy from them again.

What if they say "no juice for you" like the soup nazi. :lol:

I feel you are skating the real issues at hand and not being totally upfront with us. That's my opinion. I am entitled to that.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Sorry, but I wonder if this is a legitimate communication. Look at the number of misspellings and gramatical errors in the message. That does not fit anything that I can imagine about a company like VaporBomb. It sounds a lot like some sort of prank, perhaps by an employee who is dissatisfied? In any case, so many errors in the English language either mean someone terribly uneducated, in an excess of haste, a poor typist, or for whom English is a second language. I cannot other wise account for such a poorly written communique.

Would you like me to upload the picture communication from them? This was from the reply center from when I make my orders, and I replied back them questioning the cancellation.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
No way dude. I don't want to be associated with you.:lol: I love their juices and service and would like buy from them again.

What if they say "no juice for you" like the soup nazi. :lol:

I feel you are skating the real issues at hand and not being totally upfront with us. That's my opinion. I am entitled to that.

I've given you my honesty. What could I possibly be hiding about? I made two orders this week, nothing more. Few of you are doubting me on communication, I am offering to upload the communication made with them, and now I'm being doubted my explanation too?

Is this a joke? All other reputable juices I have in the past given me no problems. In fact, I just made my order of Cherry Cola, and Apple spice cider from tastyvapor. I can honestly can't see why I should care. I'm only sharing what should be shared based on this ridiculous impulsive decision made from them.

Am I at lost? Nope, I'll order elsewhere. Since I got no explanation, they don't deserve my respect.

Shai

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Earth
Icey,

When a company does what I consider to be wrong. I stop using them. No hassles, no posts, no statements. I just stop using them. In the end you have to ask, "Do I really want to continue doing business with that company?" And the answer is always "No". If the answer is "Yes" then why would you want to? So just chalk it up to happenstance and let that dog lie.

Youthful313

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, MI
I can't wait for someone at VB to see this thread and post what really happened. I've communicated with VB on multiple occasions and never have they sent me a email through Sprint using Blackberry, or had that many spelling errors. Posting pics of your emails doesn't prove the msg(s) you sent them or whats really going on behind the scenes b/c this just sounds fishy. You bad mouth a company, feel the need to explain your respect is something of a commodity, and then put out there the company your gonna be ordering from now. This should of gotten posted in suppliers reviews not general discussion.

Israfil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV (in a small cloud)

I thought this too at first, then I read that it was written from their blackberry.
Just the fact that whoever wrote this wrote it from their blackberry tells me something isn't right.

If this is legitimate then he did a good thing bringing this to our attention. I don't want to judge it one way or another until we hear what Icey supposedly did to cause this. (their side of the story)

Let's just hold off for more information if we can find a way to get it alright? Who knows...maybe they had a bad day. It happens with smaller companies like these.

Last edited:

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
I can't wait for someone at VB to see this thread and post what really happened. I've communicated with VB on multiple occasions and never have they sent me a email through Sprint using Blackberry, or had that many spelling errors. Posting pics of your emails doesn't prove the msg(s) you sent them or whats really going on behind the scenes b/c this just sounds fishy. You bad mouth a company, feel the need to explain your respect is something of a commodity, and then put out there the company your gonna be ordering from now. This should of gotten posted in suppliers reviews not general discussion.

And I like ordering from them. I'm happy with ordering for my other family who have just got into vaping wanting to be introduced with quality flavors. Vanilla, Perique black, and apple cinnamon blown my mind away. I have no reason for me to suddenly stab their backs blind. Why would I? All my posts are explained in depth and provided for others filling their curiosity.

Their reply was under customerservice@vaporbomb.com

Use a stolen credit card?

Possibly something you did that may have drawn attention from someone else, asking questions about you?

I've received nothing like this. Again, two orders were made this week and only one order got canceled back. I've ordered from them with the same credit card under the same name. Happy to oblige that I am the owner, these are silly questions.

Israfil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV (in a small cloud)
In the absence of any complaint on their end I'm gonna have to chalk this up to "disgruntled employee" or mistaken identity.

As to why they would write it from their blackberry...perhaps they wouldn't want it to be tracked, or perhaps it was meant for someone else who was causing trouble for them, which wouldn't be a hard mistake to make on a pocketpc device.

I've seen your capability to type, I've seen you around, I doubt you'd falsify an email just to put a company down.

Regardless, I also have doubts as to this being the actual intention of the company. I do hope this can be reconciled.

Edit: luminare....I've just read through the last hundred or so posts he has made pertaining to reviews and almost every single one of them has been either glowing or good natured. Such a thing to say...

Last edited:

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
In the absence of any complaint on their end I'm gonna have to chalk this up to "disgruntled employee" or mistaken identity.

As to why they would write it from their blackberry...perhaps they wouldn't want it to be tracked, or perhaps it was meant for someone else who was causing trouble for them, which wouldn't be a hard mistake to make on a pocketpc device.

I've seen your capability to type, I've seen you around, I doubt you'd falsify an email just to put a company down.

Regardless, I also have doubts as to this being the actual intention of the company. I do hope this can be reconciled.

Edit: luminare....I've just read through the last hundred or so posts he has made pertaining to reviews and almost every single one of them has been either glowing or good natured. Such a thing to say...

I'm willing to do so. If it can be straightened out then I will request for this post to be deleted or resolved. My reviews are just like any other reviews. The more detailed, the more people are satisfied of the description of eliquids. The majority of eliquids reviews I've read are too simple and not enough description to provide the imagination of wanting it or needing it.

There are other people like me, so I should not be criticized with the way I review my ejuices or products of ecigs. There are hundreds that post similar as I.

jude8753

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2010
PA
I would be very upset if something like that happened to me with no explanation. It's really weird. I certainly hope you can get this resolved. I'm not sure that I would have posted about it myself, but I'm sure your hoping to get a response from them by starting this thread and maybe feel like it's your only recourse to getting the answer you want? All the best to you and hope you get your answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread