Vaporbomb wont sell to me no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
I don't believe anything OP says. After reading other threads by OP, I would say OP is loaded with misinformation. Anything I see you review will mean nothing to me. I will never take OP seriously.

I have pictures of the evidence with VB if you're that easily naive from what they don't want to share. They got mad because of my reviews, plain and simple.

There is nothing wrong with asking various questions on liquids. Look at the threads about people with diabetes or people with allergies. People take certain precautions on what they should buy prior to their health, not just their needs.

I did nothing wrong here, and people seriously need to get over themselves trying to defend vaporbomb.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
The story gos as follows. Icey has a habit of putting together very odd combination of liquids reaching for a warm fuzzy feeling, these are not our words but his and can be found in other threads. He was asked to stop placing these odd orders due to the fact that when he gets them he then complains about them. We have replaced customs blends in the past. Earlier this week Icey placed an order in the custom section and again this was every odd, we filled that order and the decision was made that we should no long accept order from him. He had been asked to stop due to the fact that the majority of the mixes were way outside the norm, that we had no problem with, our problem arose in the complaints about these mixes. Icey has stated in the open forum that he is seeking a "warm fuzzy feeling" from these e liquids. VaporBomb does not produce a product that will give you that affect. I might add that the last order place he asked for flavors that are not available in the custom section and we still filled that order for him. This decision was not made because of reviews good or bad. I was made due to the fact that we can not continue to replace custom made e liquides when the customer has been asked not to do this.
VaporBombs hopes that that Icey can find a company that can meet his needs. Those of you that know VaporBomb and know me personally know that this was not a decision made in haste. We value each and every customer. We have a reputation for excellent customer service and will continue that service to each and every customer. This is surely an isolated indecent . If any of our customers are upset by this we are deeply and truly sorry and if they wish to contact me personally I will by all means do what I can to ease your mind. Icey may contact us via phone or email and discuss it further, I will state now that it is highly unlikely that the outcome would be any different. I can be contacted at harry@vaporbomb.com. I again apologize to all for having had to resort to these measures.

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
I have pictures of the evidence with VB if you're that easily naive from what they don't want to share. They got mad because of my reviews, plain and simple.

There is nothing wrong with asking various questions on liquids. Look at the threads about people with diabetes or people with allergies. People take certain precautions on what they should buy prior to their health, not just their needs.

I did nothing wrong here, and people seriously need to get over themselves trying to defend vaporbomb.

Means nothing to me. After all your ego batts take 15 mins to charge. I believe nothing you say. You absolutely cannot convince me, so don't even bother.

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
The story gos as follows. Icey has a habit of putting together very odd combination of liquids reaching for a warm fuzzy feeling, these are not our words but his and can be found in other threads. He was asked to stop placing these odd orders due to the fact that when he gets them he then complains about them. We have replaced customs blends in the past. Earlier this week Icey placed an order in the custom section and again this was every odd, we filled that order and the decision was made that we should no long accept order from him. He had been asked to stop due to the fact that the majority of the mixes were way outside the norm, that we had no problem with, our problem arose in the complaints about these mixes. Icey has stated in the open forum that he is seeking a "warm fuzzy feeling" from these e liquids. VaporBomb does not produce a product that will give you that affect. I might add that the last order place he asked for flavors that are not available in the custom section and we still filled that order for him. This decision was not made because of reviews good or bad. I was made due to the fact that we can not continue to replace custom made e liquides when the customer has been asked not to do this.
VaporBombs hopes that that Icey can find a company that can meet his needs. Those of you that know VaporBomb and know me personally know that this was not a decision made in haste. We value each and every customer. We have a reputation for excellent customer service and will continue that service to each and every customer. This is surely an isolated indecent . If any of our customers are upset by this we are deeply and truly sorry and if they wish to contact me personally I will by all means do what I can to ease your mind. Icey may contact us via phone or email and discuss it further, I will state now that it is highly unlikely that the outcome would be any different. I can be contacted at harry@vaporbomb.com. I again apologize to all for having had to resort to these measures.
Thank You for posting this. I think it's important for people to know the real reason. OP neglected to tell the entire truth. This has in no way affected my views of vaporbomb, and I will continue to order from vaporbomb.

Youthful313

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, MI

super epic pwn

Soundwave

May 17, 2010
Ventura, CA
Never ordered from VB before. But I can say working in customer service my whole life there comes a time in every business when you have to draw the line between "Customer is always right" and "Customer thinks we owe him our life"

I believe the vaping community is swelling faster with every day that passes by. Its a great thing but at the same time has negative backlash. We have to realize there are people that are truly never happy. And we will see more OP type posts as time passes by. Just remember that we are all here for one main reason. To vape and pass on the knowledge and experience we got from it to help others and encourage the death of analogs!

I <3 ECF and will not let threads like this affect my time here. I want you all to know suppliers and posters that I love you all from the bottom of my heart. Even you OP. I hope things cool down and we can return to harmony.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
The email being spoke of here is the email informing Icey that he could no longer order from VB. it is in the first post by OP, there was no need to take pictures of it, Yes that is what was said to him as I said it is in the original post by the OP.

You provided no reason behind it, and now finally you have only by exaggeration stating I complained multiple times when in fact I only complained once based on my own fault first time mixing.

But how come you didn't tell anyone here the apology I provided in regards to it? You're sharing about the problem but no resolve?

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
I didn't lie about anything and I provided what people wanted. It is vaporbomb that is not sharing what we had discussed in their online service and email communication, which they have not shared or provided that. This is a proven fact that I'm being personally attacked based on a likable company that cannot handle negative comments or the fact I complained to them once.

This experience has changed me entirely and I feel that I will no longer enjoy posting or sharing these types of comments ever again. I've tried to make this as clear and calm about it but instead people have taken this as something else.

I've never had anyone reply to me like this with no reasoning. Anything I purchase I make sure I get it and knowing what's it made of. Any person receiving something like this would be just as upset. They ruined my experience of buying vape juices and now they have ruined my joy of sharing topics here.

I've said my fair share. I will be requesting for both topics to be locked hopefully and forgotten.

Icey...heres your thread from back in april... http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-reviews/87098-vaporbomb-hmm-not-bad.html

YOU ordered a bad mix, VB replaced it for free, per your post. I can see where a vendor would NOT want to replace bad mixes due to a customer picking weird or oddball combos. Apparentlly, VB has fulfilled your orders in the past and has even remixed and sent free replacements, which to me is above and beyond what anyone here would expect a vendor to do.

Then they sat down and decided to cut their losses and have refused to sell you liquid. I can not blame them for this decision. I wish you could try to order off of the regular menu like the rest of us as I feel that you are the one losing by not being able to have VB as a supplier. If you are truly looking for some outrageous combo that will similate smoking a hookah, I wish you luck. Maybe you should try DIY? Maybe this way you can find this elusive flavor you are searching for.

The oddball combos you came up with, you could have ordered the individual flavors and mixed them yourself, saving both VB and yourself a lot of headaches. Again, good luck in your search, but i think this warm fuzzy feeling you are searching for, will not come from any current liquid supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread