VaporCast- a podcast for the digital smoker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicotine

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
China
mad love for @Grink.. the kind of love that can only exist between two grown men. :blink::blink::blink:

Is this the kind of love Oscar Wilde spoke of? :evil: Perhaps you might sample some of that juice on your show LOL. But seriously love the show :) Even if Toot is beginning to annoy. And why no Spikey as a guest yet? Hugs, Nicotine.

Pure_Khaos

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Corona, CA
Also I have to ask, I'm working on listening to all the podcasts but often you talk about "gaming". Doesn't sound like it's videogaming, more tabletop. What gaming are you talking about? 40k? Fantasy? No gw? I must know !
Ps. I still love 40k radio, just saying advertising got quite bad. Sure they do make a decent amount, that's good for them :]

adam_vaporcast

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Dayton, OH
www.vaporcast.com
We are currently playing D&D 4e- which took a lot of convincing, coming after a Pathfinder campaign in Monte Cook's Dungeon-a-Day setting. We do board games (fantasy flight, gw, etc), card games, minis (including some 40k)- basically all games. We go to GenCon every year (coming up- woohoo). I have a full Ork army in the boxes still. What's in your gamery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread