The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VaporCast- a podcast for the digital smoker

Discussion in 'Vaping TV and Radio' started by adam_vaporcast, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sl1pg8r

sl1pg8r Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 1, 2010
    The Internet
    I agree. i've been around the forums for three weeks and this is the first i've heard of this. subbed and downloading as we speak.

- slip :matrix:

2. candre23

candre23 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2010
    NJ
    Thanks for the shoutout again this week. The website is good-ecig.info, but I'll let it slide since your internet access was down. :)

3. blue9

blue9 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2010
    Munich, Germany
    You Guys over there at vaporcast are doing a great job... Thanks for your efforts..:D

4. Rambis76

Rambis76 Full Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    NYC
    Great Job guys! Keep it up. You are helping lots of people with this!

5. adam_vaporcast

adam_vaporcast Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    episode 26 is now live on vaporcast.com. will be in iTunes soon.

6. TexasRain104

TexasRain104 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I cant get enough of yall. I would imagine that my iPhone is getting tired of me checking iTunes every day when its around the gestimated time that yall post another.

Keep it up!

7. vaporJohn

vaporJohn Full Member

May 6, 2010
    Stockton, CA
    I just listened to episode 25... First time - really really cool! Great idea - I hope you will continue with funny and informative podcast! :)

8. Bageone

Bageone Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2010
    Sacramento, CA
    I love starting the weekend with the Vaporcast crew.. of course I always end up internet shopping because of them too... Now where are these show notes again?

9. Nilius

Nilius Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2010
    CLE
    When Grink finishes them, they will be here VaporCast

10. quakereject

quakereject Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2009
    Arizona
    Another good listen, thanks guys. Love the detailed analysis on the new NVC ideals, puts it out there without the vitriolic responses stirring up the poop.

11. Nicotine

Nicotine Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2009
    China
    Bet they have Grimm on their list already lol... now you know your place :evil:

12. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    mad love for @Grink.. the kind of love that can only exist between two grown men. :blink::blink::blink:

13. Nicotine

Nicotine Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2009
    China
    Is this the kind of love Oscar Wilde spoke of? :evil: Perhaps you might sample some of that juice on your show LOL. But seriously love the show :) Even if Toot is beginning to annoy. And why no Spikey as a guest yet? Hugs, Nicotine.

14. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    VaporCast episode 27: Nameless now live on Welcome to VaporCast . should be in iTunes soon. week in vape, hardware review (v3), lost??

15. Pure_Khaos

Pure_Khaos Full Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    Corona, CA
    Downloading now! Im sure ill love it and all of you guys until the most recent one ends, then Ill hold you in spite until the next : D Thats how I was with 40k radio, then it turned into sponsor commercial after commercial...

16. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    40k radio did sorta jump on the cash train. i hear they make a pretty decent amount off of the show.

17. sonnetjie

sonnetjie Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2009
    New Zealand
    Just have to add that I love vaporcast too. And I'm a knitter! But I don't listen to any knitting podcasts.

18. Pure_Khaos

Pure_Khaos Full Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    Corona, CA
    Also I have to ask, I'm working on listening to all the podcasts but often you talk about "gaming". Doesn't sound like it's videogaming, more tabletop. What gaming are you talking about? 40k? Fantasy? No gw? I must know !
    Ps. I still love 40k radio, just saying advertising got quite bad. Sure they do make a decent amount, that's good for them :]

19. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    We are currently playing D&D 4e- which took a lot of convincing, coming after a Pathfinder campaign in Monte Cook's Dungeon-a-Day setting. We do board games (fantasy flight, gw, etc), card games, minis (including some 40k)- basically all games. We go to GenCon every year (coming up- woohoo). I have a full Ork army in the boxes still. What's in your gamery?

20. TexasRain104

TexasRain104 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.