VaporCast- a podcast for the digital smoker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure_Khaos

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Corona, CA
We are currently playing D&D 4e- which took a lot of convincing, coming after a Pathfinder campaign in Monte Cook's Dungeon-a-Day setting. We do board games (fantasy flight, gw, etc), card games, minis (including some 40k)- basically all games. We go to GenCon every year (coming up- woohoo). I have a full Ork army in the boxes still. What's in your gamery?

I would love to play D&D, but I never learned my roots, there not much of a community for it down here in Southern California so I dont know how to play. I played 40k for quite a while, despite its balancing issues. Started Chaos, then Tau, then dabbled in the new(ish) daemons books, and now I dont have the spare money to build anymore : / When I do im looking to start up an IG army, or go to fantasy.

Pure_Khaos

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Corona, CA
Well if you play by post, send me a PM, I would love to learn and Join in. Im loving the podcast, on Ep. 9 so far. Im hoping you all have done some reviews on the LR atty's and Atomic Ciannide juice. Both seem to be the center of attention :]. On a scale of Kill bill Volume 2 to Bacon Donuts, I give your show a solid Duct Tape. It makes everything better.

Last edited:

Israfil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV (in a small cloud)
Mmm gaming and vapor. I only wish that vaping had been around in my D&D days. Course back then we played 2nd edition and 3.0, none of this new fangled 3.5-4.0 stuff... And we used wooden dice we had to carve by hand, and in mother Russia dark elf STILL ate you..

Heheh...god I'm a nerd.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the podcast, I listen to it while I work on my chainmail (kinda like knitting..sorta?) or while working on my ecig mods. :D

Between a Suit of Lamellar leather armor, and a nice solid breastplate, I'd rate you guys an ancestral rapier! ;)

Wow...you mentioned the Framboise, tried that a few years ago and haven't found it since.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread