The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VaporCast- a podcast for the digital smoker

Discussion in 'Vaping TV and Radio' started by adam_vaporcast, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Pure_Khaos

Pure_Khaos Full Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    Corona, CA
    I would love to play D&D, but I never learned my roots, there not much of a community for it down here in Southern California so I dont know how to play. I played 40k for quite a while, despite its balancing issues. Started Chaos, then Tau, then dabbled in the new(ish) daemons books, and now I dont have the spare money to build anymore : / When I do im looking to start up an IG army, or go to fantasy.

2. adam_vaporcast

adam_vaporcast Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    You might look for online games or play by post (or a local gaming store) but a great transition to roleplaying might be one of the GW/Black Industries games like Warhammer Fantasy RPG, Dark Heresy, or Rogue Trader. We did a WHFRPG campaign and it was epic- very dark and very full of badassery.

3. Pure_Khaos

Pure_Khaos Full Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    Corona, CA
    Well if you play by post, send me a PM, I would love to learn and Join in. Im loving the podcast, on Ep. 9 so far. Im hoping you all have done some reviews on the LR atty's and Atomic Ciannide juice. Both seem to be the center of attention :]. On a scale of Kill bill Volume 2 to Bacon Donuts, I give your show a solid Duct Tape. It makes everything better.

4. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
  5. blindsoup

blindsoup Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2010
    New York
    Im fairly new to the Vaping World, so I just started getting into VaporCast...I love listening to them at work....really makes the time go by...I just listened to the episode with GrimmGreen today...he freakin' rocks!....cheers all! :toast:

6. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
  7. Nilius

Nilius Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2010
    CLE
    I think I may go back and listen to all of them again starting at #1 now that I know what they are talking about

8. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    don't forget peeps- dayton meet-up! check daytonvapemeet.tumblr.com or Welcome to VaporCast for the details. can't wait!

9. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
  10. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
  11. Israfil

Israfil Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mmm gaming and vapor. I only wish that vaping had been around in my D&D days. Course back then we played 2nd edition and 3.0, none of this new fangled 3.5-4.0 stuff... And we used wooden dice we had to carve by hand, and in mother Russia dark elf STILL ate you..

Heheh...god I'm a nerd.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the podcast, I listen to it while I work on my chainmail (kinda like knitting..sorta?) or while working on my ecig mods. :D

Between a Suit of Lamellar leather armor, and a nice solid breastplate, I'd rate you guys an ancestral rapier! ;)

Wow...you mentioned the Framboise, tried that a few years ago and haven't found it since.

12. Posidon

Posidon Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2009
    Love the podcast. Keep up the good work.

13. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    episode 31 is now live on vaporcast.com , itunes, ejuice app, and maybe zune? fun show this week, the VapeTV crew stopped in....and then everything went south...=)

14. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    episode 32 - Deskblow is now live on vaporcast.com, coming to itunes and maybe even zune..and the eJuice app! thanks for listening.

15. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    e33 is going up now on vaporcast.com , should be on itunes and ejuice app soon. thanks for listening.

16. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    VaporCast - episode 35 - Gizmolaterjobberlobber is now ready on vaporcast.com, itunes, eJuice app, and maybe zune?? thanks for listening.

17. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    36 is up - Grink stands in for Scott this week.

18. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
  19. youtubecommercial

youtubecommercial Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    Wow very cool e-juice calculator :) Thank you!

20. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    38 is now live, join us in the truck on our way to the midwest vapefest! Welcome to VaporCast. thanks for listening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.