The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VaporCast- a podcast for the digital smoker

Discussion in 'Vaping TV and Radio' started by adam_vaporcast, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. adam_vaporcast

adam_vaporcast Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    Episode 48- '64driver' is now live on vaporast.com, iTunes, and the eJuice app. Thanks for listening.

2. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    episode 49 is now live- check it at vaporcast.com , itunes, and the ejuice app. thanks for listening.

3. TexasRain104

TexasRain104 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Another awsome show guys, but I have one issue....

Could someone please replace the 9volt in the smoke detector! Its driving me up the wall!

Either that, or find the high pitch beep that sounds every once in a while.

4. EZVAPR

EZVAPR Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2009
    So Cal.
    I think you're hearing a puppy playing with it's sqeaky toy

5. TexasRain104

TexasRain104 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Na, the dog toy has two tones when squeeked. There was only one tone when it sounded. The tone was just high enough that it sounded distant and electronic. Guys if you read this soon, can yall chime (Pha ha ha ha) in?

6. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    it was a smoke detector. we werent sure if it would come through the door to the studio room and into the mics. we couldnt reach it but i am armed with a ladder now. it did. as far as the puppy- part of the gig. She's the 4th member of the show now. =)

7. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    episode 50 is live, 51 coming soon. vaporcast.com , itunes, and on ejuice app. enjoy!

8. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    episode 51 is now live, vaporcast.com , itunes, and the ejuice app. thanks for listening. Welcome to VaporCast

9. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    e52 is live and Dayton Vape Meet date announced- vaporcast.com for info.

10. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    episode 53 is now live, vaporcast.com , itunes, and the ejuice app. thanks for listening. www.vaporcast.com

11. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    episode 54 is uploaded and ready. listen and check www.vaporcast.com for details on the Mark Mod contest. Thanks for listening.

12. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    55 is now up ~ news, reviews, and a big VC announcement. thanks for listening.

13. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    VaporCast - episode 56 - Biddyriffic is now live on www.vaporcast.com , itunes, and the ejuice app. News, reviews, and B.I.D. -a

14. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
  15. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
  16. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    VaporCast - episode 59 - Mainiac now live on www.vaporcast.com , iTunes (soon), and the eJuice app. Special guest, clearomizergate, banter.

17. upStomp

upStomp Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2010
    North Central Mass
    Dangit...saw Monday morning (my usual "fill up the USB stick with podcasts" time) that there was no podcast this week. Your show really helps my daily commute...but I need MORE of it!

Have you guys given any thought to letting other hosts do some podcasts under "Vaporcast"? It'd be great to have some more content with your production values.

Keep up the great work!

:toast:

18. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    sorry for the skipped episode- we needed some extra time to finish the store up (thank goodness its up and live now). We are recording tomorrow and should have a new show posted Sunday evening. We are always open to people pitching segments. could be interesting.

19. icemanx3

icemanx3 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2010
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Just started listening a couple days ago...I'm feeling pro now. Thanks guys, great cast. It's interesting, I listened to epi 1 and 2. Then I skipped all the way to Oct 2010 (that's when I began vaping). It's crazy at the time you began the vaporcast it was all about your 510s. And now vaping is all about VV insane mods with LR attys and crazy LED lit up gargantuan-omizers.

Keep up the pro work.

ice

20. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    VaporCast VapeFest Philly Live Volume 1 is now live on www.vaporcast.com , coming soon to iTunes and the eJuice app. More volumes to come this week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.