Vaporesso Estoc Tank, a genuine Game Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
I might give it shot, I'm the type that like to tinker, it's one of the reasons why experimenting/trying out new things is fun for me. Quick question Chelsea; What has vaporesso done for advocacy? How much of the profit do you guys make go towards it, or if any at all? I only like to do business with companies that contribute to our fight.
Thanks for your question, we are actively involved in talks and meetings discussing the situation posed by the regulations, however we tend to expose our activist side by promoting actively possible means to overturn and impact these political and sanitary regulations by the citizens of such affected countries.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Sounds very promising. Can you get 1.8 ohm coils for the adapter and will it fit the Nautilus Mini or X-tank? I'm a tootle-puffer and shy away from clouds and hot vapour.
Certaily we shall be looking to expand our range once it hits (and hits hard) the worldwide market! :)

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
I assume the adapter would be included in the initial purchase of the tank, right? My interest is piqued. Inexpensive coils and a nice looking tank from an excellent company.
The adapter is purchased separately from the tank, as it is a non-necessary feature for using our Estoc, it only takes the EUC in its natural form. It is purchasable easily, for no particular charge, if needed alongside a fresh EUC coils Package

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
This sounds very interesting and probably worth a try . . . Now a question, since I do not use sub-oHm coils, what is the oHM of the coils ? ? ? AND- Do the replaceable coils come in different size oHm's ? ? ?
gandeste.jpg
Our EUC coils can be purchased at 0.4 and 0.5 resistance currently, we are looking to expand the range after hitting the sub ohm market :)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Hello @Chelsea and welcome to ECF

Just wanted to thank you and all the folks at Vaporesso for the Target Tank & cCell, 3 plus years of vaping trying many tanks, coils & rebuildables , and the Target/cCell is what i use probably 80% of the time now

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
So, essentially you now have a little metal coil head with the guts (wire coil and some sorta wick) that you insert into a larger coil head that fits the tank base? How long do these little coil heads last compared to say a regular coil? I mean, it's not like you're swapping out the wire for a fresh coil or even just rewicking a coil.

Maybe I'm missing something an someone could point it out for me. The only part that is "recycled" is the outer coil shell which does include the screw own base. Everything else, in its own little metal sleeve, gets replaced. How is this different or more efficient than changing out the coil, period?
The advancement is in the fact thtat your replaced coil will now consist in the tiny core, saving therefore money and being easier on the environment. our Tank does not require the use of the adaptable Sleeve, that is only if you want to use our coils on different tanks, it functions as a casing that wont fade. We are looking to develop more syles of sleeves in the future to adapt to less conventional tanks on the market too

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Thanks, I think I understand the differences now with this approach. The reviews will be interesting when they come along.

A question to the Vaporesso people, this is seemingly being introduced post 8/8. Is availability in the US going to be an issue going forward?
Thanks for your question. We have been marketing the ESTOC and EUCs in the USA for some time and the EUC was in US market before Aug 8th, but are only pushing heavily on the product now due to our long-standing marketing schedule

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Hello @Chelsea and welcome to ECF

Just wanted to thank you and all the folks at Vaporesso for the Target Tank & cCell, 3 plus years of vaping trying many tanks, coils & rebuildables , and the Target/cCell is what i use probably 80% of the time now
thanks for all your support to us, enjoy vaping with Vaporesso

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
There should be early reviewer videos soon, I'm thinking. The tanks (Estoc and Mega Estoc) and the coils are still on pre-order at Heaven Gifts and Vapecrawler isn't showing any returns from anyone else. I hope release date is soon! :)
the release date is Sep 20th from Vaporesso!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Thanks for your question, we are actively involved in talks and meetings discussing the situation posed by the regulations, however we tend to expose our activist side by promoting actively possible means to overturn and impact these political and sanitary regulations by the citizens of such affected countries.
We're all in this together!! I won't stop fighting until these regulations are amended drastically, and it's so reassuring to know that the big companies like Vaporesso are fighting for us!! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
The advancement is in the fact thtat your replaced coil will now consist in the tiny core, saving therefore money and being easier on the environment. our Tank does not require the use of the adaptable Sleeve, that is only if you want to use our coils on different tanks, it functions as a casing that wont fade. We are looking to develop more syles of sleeves in the future to adapt to less conventional tanks on the market too
That's awesome!! I love how innovative Vaporesso is!! :)

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
Our EUC coils can be purchased at 0.4 and 0.5 resistance currently, we are looking to expand the range after hitting the sub ohm market :)
Looks very interesting, esp for someone like me who doesn't care to build my own coils and finds disposables pricey in comparison, along with having environmental concerns. But I am also not a sub-ohmer and so will be be keeping an eye out for your above-ohm (way above) expansions. This is the type of innovation that will be sorely missed in the US thanks to the bizarre regulations now in effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread