The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaporiser fried 4 m402 batteries

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by Adik Ted, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Adik Ted

Adik Ted Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2009
    Scotland
    one of which was a manual. I've thrown the vaporiser out but the batteries act weirdly when charging and while they light up when I take a draw they no longer seem to heat up the new vaporiser (which works fine with any battery that didn't come into contact with rogue vaporiser). Anyone any idea what happened as I always thought it was the batteries that fried the vaporiser?

2. PapaJoe8

PapaJoe8 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2010
    Texas DFW Area
    I am thinking the "rogue" is your atomizer? Someone who knows more about the electrical stuff might answer. I have never heard of an atomizer harming a battery though.
    Joe

3. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

There might have been a short on the batt connector of the atty. I had an eGo batt fry from a short on the batt connector.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.