Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I have two questions for Vapor Renu aficionados:

1. Have you ever bought and vaped a juice from Alien Visions, Backwoods Brew, Halo, Vaperite or Vapor Station?

2. What is it about Vapor Renu juice that makes it your preference over the vendors I mentioned?

Thanks.
No one has to prove why they like a particular vendor or the juice and or customer service.
I have tried a few in your list. I cannot taste them...bland
I like VR because I can actually taste the flavoring...End of story. I like/love the stuff...you don't. I make my choice on how I like to taste..and it is my subjective taste...so its nice that you like your vendors...I like mine.

PandaMonia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Texas
No one has to prove why they like a particular vendor or the juice and or customer service.
I like VR because I can actually taste the flavoring...End of story. I like/love the stuff...you don't. I make my choice on how I like to taste..and it is my subjective taste...so its nice that you like your vendors...I like mine.

AMEN!! You are entitled to your own opinion because juice is very subjective. I myself LOVE VR and absolutely despise any other juice from other vendors its just not the same.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
i just placed a small order with vr because i got turned off by customer service at other companies. i was shocked at how inexpensive it was. if, when it comes in, it offers good product AND good customer service at a great price, then i think i found my primary vendor.
That is smart to place a small order...that is what I do. Even though I do like VR juice-I do try others as well. Some people either love it or hate it.
I know allot of folks like the swedish fish. I liked it. However, it is almost impossible to get the smell out of an attie.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010

Please stop being so defensive. I did not ask anyone to prove anything. I asked Vapor Renu lovers who were interested in responding to answer two questions, because I wanted to know the answer to the two questions. Period.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Please stop being so defensive. I did not ask anyone to prove anything. I asked Vapor Renu lovers who were interested in responding to answer two questions, because I wanted to know the answer to the two questions. Period.

I am not trying to be defensive...However, I do know your view on VR juice. You dislike it...why would you want to know others subjective views on a product when you made numerous statements related to your dislike of the product. It is kinda weird? I am not trying to be mean vapenstein. I just don't get it. I know you have your own reviews of the stuff you like...and I admire your sincerity related to your reviews of your website.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
I am not trying to be defensive...However, I do know your view on VR juice. You dislike it...why would you want to know others subjective views on a product when you made numerous statements related to your dislike of the product. It is kinda weird? I am not trying to be mean vapenstein. I just don't get it. I know you have your own reviews of the stuff you like...and I admire your sincerity related to your reviews of your website.

I have made a couple of comments that made it clear that I'm not a fan, but I don't go around attacking vendors whose juice I don't like. These are real people with real families and this is their livelihood. I wish all of them the very best. I won't shy away from saying what I think about a juice however, and liking a vendor is no guarantee I'll give their juices a good review. I have given bad to lukewarm reviews on a couple of my favorite vendors juice.

I really just want to hear from Vapor Renu fans regarding whether they've had juice from the vendors I named, and what it was about Vapor Renu that kept them coming back.

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
I have made a couple of comments that made it clear that I'm not a fan, but I don't go around attacking vendors whose juice I don't like. These are real people with real families and this is their livelihood. I wish all of them the very best. I won't shy away from saying what I think about a juice however, and liking a vendor is no guarantee I'll give their juices a good review. I have given bad to lukewarm reviews on a couple of my favorite vendors juice.

I really just want to hear from Vapor Renu fans regarding whether they've had juice from the vendors I named, and what it was about Vapor Renu that kept them coming back.

I have bought juice from all of them and Vapor Renu is as good as it gets. As for not bashing, I have to say I'm not so sure. You started right out questioning what was wrong with his juice that he needed to add something to get TH. There is nothing wrong with his Nic I can tell you that for a fact. I bought a gallon of 48mg. If anything, I would question what is wrong with some people's nic that it gives so much TH? If it's good clean nic from 99.9% pure nic maybe it's not supposed to have TH. Did it occur to you that maybe he is selling a better Nic product? It's smooth Gee I wonder why? Is it possible that's because it's cleaner? You automatically jumped to the conclusion that something must be wrong. That gave me and others the impression that you were biased.

Just my 2 cents.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
I am biased, but I meant what I said in my previous post. Not here to slam VR and not looking for a fight. As for what I said earlier regarding the throat hit with VR, well, I am as entitled to express my opinion as anyone else, and being human I sometimes fail to be as diplomatic as I should. I meant what I said in both posts, perhaps the earlier one didn't need to be said in a thread full of VR fans. Guilty.

I don't think the nic has everything to do with TH, as I have a couple of juices from different vendors in both 18 and 24mg, and the throat hit is more robust on some, and not really on others.

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
I am biased, but I meant what I said in my previous post. Not here to slam VR and not looking for a fight. As for what I said earlier regarding the throat hit with VR, well, I am as entitled to express my opinion as anyone else, and being human I sometimes fail to be as diplomatic as I should. I meant what I said in both posts, perhaps the earlier one didn't need to be said in a thread full of VR fans. Guilty.

I don't think the nic has everything to do with TH, as I have a couple of juices from different vendors in both 18 and 24mg, and the throat hit is more robust on some, and not really on others.

It's all good I was just pointing out how it sounded to me. You are correct that most nic liquids do not have much if any TH by themselves. Neither does straight PG or VG zero zip. So to get TH you have to be adding something right? either that or their Nic is not pure. Also if you don't think the nic has everything to do with TH why would you post your first two comments acting like something was wrong? Can you see how that would come across as bashing?

Also as you have said you are in fact Bias I really don't understand the point you are trying to make. Why not just move along? You obviously don't care for their products or like the thought of anyone putting alcohol in their juice. That's cool it's your body and you should do what you like. However, the rest of us don't seem to have a problem with it or with the flavors that's for sure. Like I said earlier I have tried juice from all the vendors you mentioned and I liked some, some I didn't care for. But none of them were worth the money to me.

If you are honestly re-considering your position it would be one thing. However, if you have no intention of trying his liquids again then yes you are just bashing.

Peace!

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
I choose Vapor Renu as my primary vendor because I am sensitive to pg and I like my juice to have very little throat hit with clouds of vapor. I have tried most of the other vendors mentioned and find there is too much throat hit for me. Vapor Renu is the only juice I have found that I can vape all day without my throat getting irritated. I also feel the price is great, and I've never had an issue with customer service or shipping.

Recently I had a member make a cinnamon pear flavor for me in 100vg, and I was amazed that it is 20mg nic and I can vape it all day. She told me that she uses a small amount of pga to thin it out since the vg is so thick.

EricB

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
South Florida
VR is one of my favorite suppliers, The price is right on juice even after you add in the options. Some like throat hit & some don't. I like my throat off FSUSA's RY4 and I like VR's heath bar to be smooth. VR has some flavorful juices. If I need something with extra throat hit I'll spend an extra buck with VR. Like the poster above me says. VR's juices has clouds of vapor.

Last edited:

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
cinnamon pear is an awesome flavor-more suppliers need to have this flavor. i get mine from Breezesmokes (my local supplier, 20 minute drive from my ranch)....it is DELISH!
i have not tried Vapor Renu yet. i dont care about throat hit, so that wouldnt bother me. i just want vapor and good flavor.

I choose Vapor Renu as my primary vendor because I am sensitive to pg and I like my juice to have very little throat hit with clouds of vapor. I have tried most of the other vendors mentioned and find there is too much throat hit for me. Vapor Renu is the only juice I have found that I can vape all day without my throat getting irritated. I also feel the price is great, and I've never had an issue with customer service or shipping.

Recently I had a member make a cinnamon pear flavor for me in 100vg, and I was amazed that it is 20mg nic and I can vape it all day. She told me that she uses a small amount of pga to thin it out since the vg is so thick.

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
I agree on cinnamon pear~! The flavors blend together well. And as for Vapor Renu, at $7.00 for a 30ml bottle, even if it's not your favorite, you can't go wrong giving them a try. The juices really do have next to no throat hit though, but it can be customized. My 100vg juices produce plenty of vapor, but it is a muted flavor. I always order double flavor. I have never tried any other blend so I can't say if it is the vg masking the flavors or if they do indeed have weak flavors. I say try em out. Check the coupon code list, I think they offer a discount.

Last edited:

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.

1. Have you ever bought and vaped a juice from Alien Visions, Backwoods Brew, Halo, Vaperite or Vapor Station?

2. What is it about Vapor Renu juice that makes it your preference over the vendors I mentioned?

Thanks.

1. best prices by a mile
2. best menthol i've ever had..
3. Their flavors are dead on....go to youtube and type vapor renu...were not the only ones who like it.
4. Jason over there is a very cool owner, and did I mention the Price again?

Yes, i've purchased juice from Freedomsmokeusa, Litecigusa, and Vaporrenu is as good as freedomsmokes Wyatt Earp (Westcoast2backo) at VR

And why should i drop 20 bucks on something not any better? especially in this economy.....
That enough reasons for you?

EricB

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
South Florida

Thanks.

1. I haven't tried Alien Visions only because I don't want to spend money on import juice. I support american made as much as possible.

2. Vapor Renu has some of the best juices on the market. I only purchase 100% VG juice from Jason, I'm guaranteed tons of vapor. His mixes of flavors are spot on. Even if I have to spend $1.00 more with him for an aggressive throat hit, the cost is still less than most others if not all others. Don't knock it until you try it.

xg4bx

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Phillipsburg, New Jersey

Thanks.

1) no interest. i've tried the "chosen ones" suggested by ecf members and found them to be nauseatingly overrated. i have no interest in flushing money away until i find something worthwhile.

2) of the many suppliers i've tried, vapor renu has the "cleanest" tasting juice i've found so far. all of vr's juices i've tried are usable and tasty right out of the mailing envelope, i don't need to let them sit for 3 weeks to become useful.

i also don't live under the illusion that higher price=better. vr has fantastic juice for $6.99, what's everybody elses excuse? what's jason doing that nobody else, not even dekang, can beat when it comes to prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread