Vaporrenu...now with throat hit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xg4bx

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
If you want to send some money to my paypal account I will take the ads off Vapenstein. Until then, they pay for the hosting and my time.

conflict of interest perhaps, considering how highly you regard their juices?

you're sitting here attacking vapor renu yet i don't see any reviews of their juices on your site. why? sounds like you have a bone to pick.

i don't know who you are but your credibility is non-existent. good day sir.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
1. I haven't tried alien Visions only because I don't want to spend money on import juice. I support american made as much as possible.

I thought that too. I talked to Ben and AVE juice is made in Oklahoma. He used to live in Korea, that's why it was made in Korea at one time, because that's where he was.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Ahhh, Vapenstein blogs about ejuice. Dude, are you low on ejuice or something ? Are you trying to get Vapor Renu to notice you or something in hopes to get some free juice sent your way to sample and review ? :glare: Just buy some, it's affordable !!

umm, no thanks. Read my Vapor Renu reviews. No more VR or Top Vapor ever touches one of my attys.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
conflict of interest perhaps, considering how highly you regard their juices?

See, here's the deal. I could put crap ads on my web site, and I would if all I was interested in was the money. Instead, I choose to only advertise product that I endorse. That is why currently I only have ProVape and Halo as sponsors. Wouldn't you say that means I show integrity, because I'm not ramming some Greensmoke ads down your throat? Sigh, can't make everyone happy I guess.

you're sitting here attacking vapor renu yet i don't see any reviews of their juices on your site. why? sounds like you have a bone to pick.

Vapor Renu earns first Vapenstein Toe Tag

Relabeled Vapor Renu is no better than the original

I hope I was able to address your concerns. Thanks for reading Vapenstein.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Hey guys, you love Vapor Renu, me, not so much, but I wasn't here attacking them either. I just wanted VR fans to weigh in with why they like the vendor so much, but this is turning into something ugly and I don't want to take part because I didn't ask the question to troll. I'm checking out of this thread.

Keep vaping and spreading the good word

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Beer might be a good analogy here. When I drank, I loved to occasionally try a premium beer like Sam Adams, Guinness Extra Stout, and the like. Most of the time though, I either couldn't afford to drink it all the time, or didn't want to spend the money. I'd find a premium Bud or better mass produced beer for my daily suds. Love, love, love alien visions ejuice, Havana Gold and Boba's Bounty especially. Yum, yum, yum. That said, it's a little pricey to vape everyday IMO. VR is my shiner bock on sale. Great price and good enough in other aspects. Maybe I'm a wino rather than a wine connoisseur.

Got a quart of VR's 100% VG in bulk, 36mg with aggressive throat hit. Inherited a bunch a flavorings from a friend, so I'm making my foray into DIY juices. The bulk works great for me in this regard. YMMV.

If you like TH, may I recommend 36mg virginia gold venom juice from eliquid8.com? It has 'mugger punching you in the throat in a dark alley and leaving you to die' throat hit. Reasonably priced in larger quantities and great customer service as well.

BTW, I liked the image of the antique coroner's toe tag filled out with VR's info. I may not agree with your opinion, but I enjoyed reading it. Thanks.

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
I can confirm that VR uses grain alcohol. Here's part of an email response I received from Jason, after I received six bottles of different flavors, could get absolutely NO throat hits, even though I ordered 100%PG, 24mg nicotine, and aggressive throat hits:

Quote:
"Sorry you did not like our juice, very strange you did not get any throat hit from the juice. Our nicotine burns a lot cleaner and smoother than the china nicotine that is out all over the web that you might be accustom to. Also we can only add so much grain alcohol to the mix for a throat hit before it starts to break down the liquid."
End Quote

By the way, at that time, I was not accustomed to any Chinese nicotine and had never bought any (still haven't). Also, I've gotten throat hits from every other supplier I've bought from, except for all of the six Vapor Renu bottles. I even tried them all after letting them sit for a month or so, and still no throat hits.

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Hey guys, you love Vapor Renu, me, not so much, but I wasn't here attacking them either. I just wanted VR fans to weigh in with why they like the vendor so much, but this is turning into something ugly and I don't want to take part because I didn't ask the question to troll. I'm checking out of this thread.

Keep vaping and spreading the good word

Nope you were not "attacking them" at all when the first thing you wrote was this.

"I am totally against vendors who add various levels of alcohol to their juice to achieve throat hit. Other vendors manage to make juice with plenty of throat hit.... what is so wrong with yours that you have to resort to BS like adding alcohol for it to have any"?

Then today you put out your list of prefered Vendors without VR on it but plenty of others that do add alcohol to their juices.

I know one blog and one reviewer I won't waste my time on. You obviously didn't care to hear any of our opinions or you would have listed VR as fast and relieable like we have all said they are. I don't know what your agenda is and I don't care either.

I'll keep vaping and I'll spread the word (if anyone asks I'll let them know exactly what I think about how you attacked VR and then denied it) You really seem to me to be a spammer. Pumping your website, sorry but I don't find that to be terribly concerned with integrity to me. If you had been honest about attacking VR I might believe it but not so much now.

vapor renu has a great product at a great price. I would also like to point out that any vendor can be getting his nic from China and still claim to be made in the USA. They will send it to you for around $150 a litre delivered. Some of it is 99.8% pure nicotine others fall below 97% is it possible that the less pure forms are the nic products with more TH. If so what is in their liquids that isn't in VR. That should be the question we ask ourselves. Alcohol I'm not worried about, you are not going to get enough while vaping a few drops at a time doluted with VG and PG and flavoring to do anything to you. But who knows what is in the other 3% from the cheaper suppliers of Nicotine from China. Does anyone actually believe that any of these suppliers is producing their own pure nicotine?? I would be flat out shocked if they were, I would say the odds are just about zero. They are buying it from some place and apparently the only thing Jason at VR has done wrong is to get the purest form available.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
@Vapenstein: I'd like to know how long you allow fresh juice to steep for before you give reviews ? I think it would be wise to add that in all your reviews. It would be helpful. I myself can't stand fresh juice, I'll vape it but I do know for a fact that juice is at it's peak best when steeped for a month.

I usually, but not always state how long I let it sit before evaluation.

I open everything out of the mail and vape. If it's dynamite out of the mail, I just pay attention during the course of the week and note any changes.

If I think it's good but not great, it goes in The Juice Cellar and comes out again for sampling every week for up to three weeks. Usually the juices that I like but sense have some improvement potential do so within 3 weeks.

If I think a juice is bad out of the mail, it also goes to The Juice Cellar and comes out once a week for sampling for up to three weeks. My experience is that bad juice either does its 180 in three weeks or never.

On two occasions, with the same vendor unfortunately (Halo), I jumped the gun and reviewed juice after two weeks and gave lukewarm to negative reviews on both. A week later the juices had undergone such drastic changes that I humbled myself, amended one article and wrote a second one on the other, and awarded both of them It's Alive! Awards. I also emailed the owner of the company and told him I felt like a jack@55 and apologized.

I'm human. I am not infallible. When I make a mistake I take ownership of it and do what I can to rectify it.

Vapor Renu received one month of aging before the review in the first article, six weeks in the second, in case you're wondering whether or not I gave them a chance.

I agree about prematurely judging juice, and I've done it myself. I was just thinking today that for future Juice Reviews I would do three sittings, taking notes from each session to ensure that my evaluations are as balanced and comprehensive as possible.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Nope you were not "attacking them" at all when the first thing you wrote was this.

"I am totally against vendors who add various levels of alcohol to their juice to achieve throat hit. Other vendors manage to make juice with plenty of throat hit.... what is so wrong with yours that you have to resort to BS like adding alcohol for it to have any"?

yeah, I said that. I absolutely feel that way. Was it the right thing to say in this thread? No. Would I take it back and not say it if I could? Yes. I did the only thing I could do. Recognized my mistake, corrected my behavior. Tried to have a civil conversation, people are mad. Ok, I'm out. It's not doing any good to have that conversation. Blame me? We don't need that thread on ECF, it's nasty and doesn't help anyone.

I know one blog and one reviewer I won't waste my time on. You obviously didn't care to hear any of our opinions or you would have listed VR as fast and relieable like we have all said they are. I don't know what your agenda is and I don't care either.

Sorry you feel that way.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
I've tried a lot of different vendors, some had juices that I liked, others not so good. Some flavors were quite nice, most were not as strongly flavored as I liked. I prefer VR because of the excellent flavor and the affordable prices. I usually get a double or triple shot, and the custom blend. The custom blend provides a nice amount of vapor and flavor. I have found more of my all-day vapes at VR than anywhere else. And that is why I'm a loyal customer and big fan. ARe they perfect? no. Does every single flavor ring all my bells? nope! But chances are good that I'm going to like what I order. Good enough for me. :)

IMO, the flavors from VR are great, but something is NOT right with the liquid. every liquid i get from them has NO throat hit, and also when i taste the liquid to my toungue, it doesnt seem to have that burning taste/feeling. also does not satisfy me whatsoever. but it does taste great..... i have speculated that there is little to no nicotine in their liquid.

i have other "american made" liquid that gives great throat hit, so its not just "the chinese crap"

i only use VR for their flavor concentrates.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I use 24 mg to 36mg and use medium throat hit...I also use LR mega atties...I could not handle more of a throat hit..even when I use a mega cartomizers I am still getting throat hit. However, I use menthol flavors so that may be the reasoning with throat hit. I have only ordered two flavors besides menthol. Swedish fish and chocolate. I liked the swedish fish at 16mg but PIF it due to not enough nicotine...The chocolate also went to a new home as well. I don't know if I would order any fruit or candy flavors from any vendors. I am going to ask Jason at VR if he can make an apple wood menthol flavor. I am searching for this flavor.

SpeakerPlayNet

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
USA
www.SpeakerPlay.net
However, do they really add alcohol to this e-juice? I will have to e-mail Jason and ask?
I do see alot of DIY's utilizing alcohol for throat hit.[/QUOTE]

Having known some alcoholics in my lifetime, if this is true it would be a very damaging thing. Or are you talking about a different kind of alcohol. This would also trigger a shut down because you have to have a license to transport alcohol against state lines. So what exactly are you talking about here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread