Status
Not open for further replies.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
I hear conflicting information on this company and their products and would like to figure out if their customers have unrealistic expectations or if the company and their products are garbage.

For people that have ever owned a Vaprlife product and have dealt with their customer service, was your experience a positive one?

Also, for the VV PVs (I'm looking in to a AV Pearl or AV VP Turbo), how do they hold up? Do they feel like quality products? If you have ever owned one, would buy buy another?

Thanks....

HippyJeepChick

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2011
Sugar Land, Texas
I had ordered an AV Turbo from them a couple months ago and at first I thought it was awesome. However, I was always charging the batteries due to low battery life. Also had to deal with the little screwdriver and tiny hole to change the voltage. You have to get a voltage meter for it to check the voltage also. It became aggravating that the batteries only lasted 2 hours. About 2 weeks into vaping with it, it stopped working. My husband took the little screwdriver and popped up the connection on top of the unit to get it to work. However, every time I went to put on another atomizer, or change the cartomizer or check the voltage the connection on the unit would get pushed down and wouldn't work. I was done with it at that point. I loved the feel and look of it though. The company had very fast shipping and I loved that since I had to order more batteries and some other stuff. I have seen posts on here from others that have had problems with the AV Turbo and just sent them back. However, defects can occur with any product and as long as it gets fixed all is ok. Also they charge you to send the product back if it needs repair ($30).

I now use a Darwin and love it. Variable Voltage with an easy dial. Don't have to worry about batteries, screwdriver or voltage meter anymore since this thing will last for a good 17 hours or more before needing charged.

hs3000

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Saint Louis
Thanks for the replies all. Still mixed reviews, LOL

Stownz, unfortunately since I am not working right now, "saving a few bucks" is a lot more important than I would like it to be. The other reason I (& Caged I assume) ask is because they are really good looking mods. JMHO.

Would love to be able to buy all that interest me and pick a winner, but I guess that will have to wait.

Seriously do appreciate the feedback though. Even worse than not getting a mod is getting one that doesn't work!

volsfan2010

Sep 17, 2010
salt lake utah
Do not buy from vaprlife horrible company. i bought a vp turbo a few weeks ago and my threading was messed up. i thought maybe it was because of the attys being used. i ordered 3 new 510 attys from madvapes. only one would screw on to it. when i first got it i had problems with the attys not working on the device. i shot them an email and they said to not screw it on all the way which i wasnt to begin with. now my device isnt working at all and i sent them multiple emails stating that me device has been screwed up since i received it and they keep ignoring my emails. i have sent at least 5 and no response. they took me for over 100 dollars.

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
Do not buy from vaprlife horrible company. i bought a vp turbo a few weeks ago and my threading was messed up. i thought maybe it was because of the attys being used. i ordered 3 new 510 attys from madvapes. only one would screw on to it. when i first got it i had problems with the attys not working on the device. i shot them an email and they said to not screw it on all the way which i wasnt to begin with. now my device isnt working at all and i sent them multiple emails stating that me device has been screwed up since i received it and they keep ignoring my emails. i have sent at least 5 and no response. they took me for over 100 dollars.

About norm for this company.

hs3000

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Saint Louis
Sorry to hear it volsfan. Hope you get it taken care of.
As nice as they look to me, I just couldn't buy something and ignore all the good advice this forum has to offer.

I also started looking in a different direction. I had been looking at tube mods but the Reo Grand/Mini look to be awesome PV's. Unfortunately they are a tiny bit spendy for my budget.

Hmm, maybe if I don't eat this week....LOL

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
Sorry to hear it volsfan. Hope you get it taken care of.
As nice as they look to me, I just couldn't buy something and ignore all the good advice this forum has to offer.

I also started looking in a different direction. I had been looking at tube mods but the Reo Grand/Mini look to be awesome PV's. Unfortunately they are a tiny bit spendy for my budget.

Hmm, maybe if I don't eat this week....LOL

get the e-power check it out:
45bucks
go here: Titanium E-Power Replacable Battery kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread