Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Vaptio Pago Kit

Vaptio is very attentive to the evolution of vaping, she is observing the best innovations and then applying them to its devices. He follows the feedback sent to him with interest, always trying to improve the final product to offer his customers the best possible quality / price ratio.

1.jpg

Enjoy the reading

The package shows the logo, the name of the brand, the name of the product and an image of it on the front. The words "Just for the flavor" and "Light up your life" complete the whole.

On the back there are the packing list, the warnings in seven different languages, the manufacturer's address, the indications on the color of the device, the logos and marks.

Note: the scratch & check and the QR-code are on the other sides of the package.

2.jpg

Packing List:
    1 Pod Pago
    1 Cartridge of 4.3 ml
    1 P2 resistor 0.60Ω range 15-25W
    1 Resistance P4 0.30Ω range 35-45W
    1 USB-C cable
    1 User manual (eight different languages)

3.jpg

Specifications and dimensions:
    Material: Metal
    Dimensions: 34.2x23.7x112.1mm
    Weight: 133gr
    Screen: Oled 0.42 "
    Mode: Smart VW + Rba Mode
    Power: 5-45W
    Battery capacity: 1500mAh
    USB Port: USB Type-C
    Charging current: 5V / 1.5A.
    Pod capacity: 4.3ML
    Drip Tip: 510 replaceable
    Warranty: 90 days

4.jpg

5.jpg

Available colours:
    Black / green / red

6.jpg

How Vaptio Pago is made:

Vaptio has developed a sturdy pod built in metal, at first sight it appears well thought out and graphically appealing, now I proceed with the analysis of all its details ...

7.jpg

The frame of the Pago (gunmetal) is the same for all three versions, the only chromatic difference is characterized by the leather insert placed on the side panels (Black, Green or Red).

The leather element makes a fine show with the visible stitching on the edges and the Vaptio logo hot stamped in large letters.

The textures located above and below the insert are deeply engraved on the metal,. The edges are wide and beveled towards the outside, thus creating a difference in section between the side panels and the front / rear of the mod.

8.jpg

Both the front / rear sides (as we have seen) are of reduced section compared to the side panels, the front one is characterized by a dark plastic mask that incorporates the screen, the up / down adjustment keys, the Type-charging socket C and to complete the whole also houses the characteristic Fire button in a very trendy octagonal shape.

The opposite side does not house any element, so it is very smooth to the touch.

9.jpg

The Pod housing compartment is characterized by two large side openings, on the bottom of the compartment there are the contact pins and the two magnets which are arranged diagonally.
    This solution allows to insert the cartridge in any direction (180 °), thus being able to choose the preferred side to view the liquid or to regulate the air.

10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    11.jpg

The cartridge has an e-liquid capacity of 4.3ml, it is not very transparent but it is a concentrate of very good solutions such as the hygienic protective cap. I'm sure many will appreciate this particular one.

12.jpg

The Drip-Tip has a particular shape, but it can be rotated to find the most comfortable position, the good news is that it can be replaced with any Tip 510.
    The convenient refill is done from above by simply lifting the rubber seal, I really like this solution.
    Indicated by the arrow and printed on the cartridge there is a reference notch that indicates the minimum level of the liquid and to proceed to top up.

13.jpg

14.jpg

Even the Air-Flow regulation valve has a very fashionable look, the air is channeled towards the coil inside the cartridge, this completely eliminates the losses from below. I like this system! I would make it mandatory in every pod device!

15.jpg

16.jpg

The "press and pull" coils seal the lower part of the cartridge in a watertight manner, both using a new compound of algae/cotton.
    At the moment there are only two coils available, one of 0.3Ω and the other of 0.6Ω (both included in the kit), the good news is that they are fully compatible with those of the Aegise Boost and probably with a future RBA.

17.jpg

The small 0.42 "monochromatic display shows the coil value, the total number of puffs, the set power and the residual charge indicator.
    Despite the small size, the fonts are readable without difficulty.

Protection indications and alerts:
    - R (RBA mode)
    - Power off (device shutdown)
    - Check atomizer (in case of open circuit)
    - Power locked (adjustment keys lock)
    - Warning hot (in case of overheating)
    - Over vaping (10s prolonged shot lock)
    - Warning short (short circuit)

18.jpg

How Pago works:

Note: the chipset automatically recognizes the resistance and automatically sets the best wattage, preventing the maximum power limit for each coil from being exceeded.

- To turn on / off the device you need to five-click the Fire button.
    - To set "RBA" mode click the Fire button three times consecutively (Smart mode is deactivated)
    - To reset the number of Puffs, press the Fire / Down buttons together
    - To lock / unlock the power, press the Up / Down buttons together
    - To adjust the power, press the Up key or the Down key, increases / decreases of 0.5W at a time are possible.

19.jpg

Final remarks:

During the test of this device I found no defects, the power supply of the coils is always very good, the particular arrangement of the air-flow (top) avoids the losses that are the real problem of almost all of these systems.

The chipset combined with the 1,500mAh battery is particularly effective, with the constant 0.6Ω at 15W coil I managed to do 394 Puff, while with the 0.3Ω constant 35W coil I did 222 Puff.
    A full charge cycle takes about 70 minutes.

- Coil P2 0.6Ω range 15-25W:

By adjusting the air-flow to small openings and setting the power to 15W you get a choked, warm and very Hit Puff, you immediately understand that this coil is not suitable for MTL shooting, it prefers more air and power to work well. Too bad because the air adjustment ring manages to choke very well up to an almost total closure.
    Things improve a lot by opening the ring nut and creating a hole of at least 2mm in diameter, by further opening the ring the hole previously created takes on the shape of a slot, lengthening and increasing the air flow. It is with this configuration that the 0.6Ω P2 coil offers the best performance, especially by increasing the power to 20W.
    I find it suitable for a "Restricted Flavor" vape that is decidedly satisfying due to the amount of vapor emitted and aromatically valid using creamy or liqueur liquids.

- Coil P4 0.3Ω range 35-45W:

Clearly designed for a contrasted pulmonary vape, this coil expresses itself very well already starting from 35W with airflow openings between 50 and 100%. It is incredible to observe the amount of very dense vapor it can emit, probably the algae/cotton is responsible for this excellent aromatic yield.

Note: I am very curious to try the Aegis Boost coils on the Pago for comparison and I would very much like Vaptio to put a "real" MTL specific coil on the market as the Pago air regulation system appears very effective.

Vaptio Pago Highlights:

Pros:
    - Captivating aesthetics
    - Construction materials
    - Small and ergonomic
    - Smart VW (RBA can be disabled)
    - Display
    - Adjustable power 5-45W
    - Key lock
    - Battery life
    - Type-C charging
    - Adjustable AFC