VAPURE - Southern California Retail Store -INFO, SALES - Oceanside *OFFICIAL THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
Our eliquid tester wall, come quickly and easily try a bunch of different flavors :)
IMG_0819.jpg

SuperDann

Verified Member
Nov 12, 2011
San Daygo
Thank you for being in Oceanside. My profile says S.D. just because most people don't know where Vista is, but I will be coming in Monday or Tues to but myself a bday gift probably around noon. I have only bought and used minis in the past so will be looking for something nice to un-frustrate myself! I live about 1/2mile from a tobacoo/shisha store that sells vaping supplies of all sorts but they have NO clue what they are talking about, no one who works there even vapes!!! Yet they try to tell me what liquids are the best brands/flavors when I already know what I like. I am forever grateful to live so close to your new store. I hope to be meeting you soon.

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
Thank you for being in Oceanside. My profile says S.D. just because most people don't know where Vista is, but I will be coming in Monday or Tues to but myself a bday gift probably around noon. I have only bought and used minis in the past so will be looking for something nice to un-frustrate myself! I live about 1/2mile from a tobacoo/shisha store that sells vaping supplies of all sorts but they have NO clue what they are talking about, no one who works there even vapes!!! Yet they try to tell me what liquids are the best brands/flavors when I already know what I like. I am forever grateful to live so close to your new store. I hope to be meeting you soon.

Awesome! :) I look forward to meeting you as well! Me and the employees will be more than happy to alleviate your frustration, I know your pain which is why I do/love this job, to help people see the light and get them an ecig system that works best for them :)

take care,
Steve

SuperDann

Verified Member
Nov 12, 2011
San Daygo
Steve, I know this may be short notice but I am assuming you are the owner/manager ?? of this store. Will you be there around noon today? I have a LOT of questions and have been SO mislead, plus it would be great to meet you from reading your posts on here!

Also, are the prices on your website the same as in-store prices for PV's? On the website it says tax included so I am wondering if the in-store prices are cheaper/more expensive due to the local tax.

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
Hi superdann,

I am here and will be here for most of the day :) im the manager. i will be happy to answer all questions. The online price is cheaper for most of the products because of overhead and taxes, but you dont have to wait/pay for shipping and you can test them out in store. but look forward to meeting you :)

-steve
Steve, I know this may be short notice but I am assuming you are the owner/manager ?? of this store. Will you be there around noon today? I have a LOT of questions and have been SO mislead, plus it would be great to meet you from reading your posts on here!

Also, are the prices on your website the same as in-store prices for PV's? On the website it says tax included so I am wondering if the in-store prices are cheaper/more expensive due to the local tax.

SuperDann

Verified Member
Nov 12, 2011
San Daygo
THANK YOU STEVE!!!! It was great meeting you today. I came in so happy I was literally shaking and about to cry. I have never been in a store with someone behind the counter so knowledgeable and eager to help me out. Actually, I've never even seen another person vape before. It was almost too much too much to handle at first. I'm very impulsive so I was probably an easy sell =) but I will definitely be back. I thought I knew what I wanted but Steve was right every time, even with the e-liquids. Was not afraid to tell me that something wasn't so great and I am very grateful this place is so close to my house and anyone that is unsure about this place, it is worth the trip. And if you are new, it is worth the extra few $$ for customer service and friendliness.

Thanks Again, Vapure is awesome.

I could go on all day about what a great experience it was but I am going to chill, watch a movie and enjoy my new device & juice!!!

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
It this the same thing you were using when I came in the other day? Started with an "L" not a Lavatube though I asked if it was...?
This picture is of a lavatube mini with the 306 DCA atomizer attachment. The other thing youre thinking of is the Lambo, which is similar to the lavatube which is stainless steel and has different end caps. I was using the lambo :)

krazynavybiker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
By the way, all military members get 10% off, we are working on a new program to better serve the troops as we greatly appreciate their service to the country so stay tuned ;)

Wow, thx for doing that. I'm gonna try and stop in the O-side store Friday, I have to drive up to Camp Pen for some meetings so that gives me a reason to drive that far north.

Sent from my Vision TOX with my ViVi Nova!!!!!

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
Wow, thx for doing that. I'm gonna try and stop in the O-side store Friday, I have to drive up to Camp Pen for some meetings so that gives me a reason to drive that far north.

Sent from my Vision TOX with my ViVi Nova!!!!!
Youre welcome! ill be here, looking forward to meeting you :) about what time were you thinking about stopping by?

I laughed so hard when i saw that "Sent from my Vision TOX with my ViVi Nova!!!!"

take care,
-steve

krazynavybiker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Youre welcome! ill be here, looking forward to meeting you :) about what time were you thinking about stopping by?

I laughed so hard when i saw that "Sent from my Vision TOX with my ViVi Nova!!!!"

take care,
-steve

Don't know what time we'll be done, Marines can do powerpoints for days:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread