The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VB Downunder.

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by feebee, Jul 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. feebee

feebee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi Harry & fellow VBers,

I have been kind of busy elsewhere, & don't post as much on ECF these days. I've been to the VB chatroom a couple of time, but the time difference usually means you guys are still asleep when I jump on.

Honestly, as I just logged onto ECF, I was literally thinking right now, maybe I should start a thread/petition encouraging VB to get their own forum on ECF.

VB is a top quality product, great customer service, & there is always a lot of praise threads, so next logical step is the forum. And well, HERE IT IS!!!

Congrats guys, & looking forward to chatting! :D

2. hdpjr68

hdpjr68 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    N.E. Ohio
    Good to see ya Feebee, we will be opening a section in here for the Aussie soon. We are doing a lot of business downunder So you guys need a spot also.

3. hdpjr68

Mar 2, 2010
    N.E. Ohio
    VaporBomb does quite a bit of business in Australia so we thought that the Aussie need a place in the Bomb Shelter. G'Day Mates.

4. stalnakerz

stalnakerz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2010
    Dawsonville, GA

Just a quick question, what's the average shipping time to Aussieland? Just being nosy as I've personally mailed stuff pretty much all over the world except down under.

5. hdpjr68

Mar 2, 2010
    N.E. Ohio
    About 7-10 days on average.

6. stalnakerz

stalnakerz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2010
    Dawsonville, GA
    That's it? Takes me longer to get a package to my kids in Germany!

7. feebee

feebee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the warm welcome Harry :)

Sometimes other states can take a little longer, but I'm just a couple of hours south of Sydney, & in general all USPS packages take exactly one week from postage date to arrive at my door. Gotta love that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.