Vegetable Glycerin??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
Does anyone know what major stores carry it? I went to Walgreens and K-Mart and they both said that they don't carry it... I usually buy mine online with no troubles but I have managed to get critically low and I'll be needing a backup bottle til my supplies get here...Any help with finding it will be appreciated. I really don't even know what department of the store it should be in...Thanks- Dave

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
glycerin.jpg Vegetable Glycerin.jpg Glycerin from Walmart
glycerin2.jpg Glycerin from CVS Pharmacy

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Good to know! I dont know where a CVS is around here but we just had one of those Wal-Mart Neighborhood Markets open up right by our house.. I was kinda looking last time I was there but now I know right where to go haha. Hopefully the Market stores carry it, its basically just the grocery section of Wal-Mart (our area was the first to get em).

tayone415

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2013
CA
I buy the Humco Glycerin from Walmart for $3.88 for 177ml. Can someone tell me how much it is at their CVS? It says it's $5.49 onlne.

When I been buying it the last couple months it was 2 for $10 in store and with a CVS card it has been under $9 with CA tax at about 9-9.25%, but it might of changed I haven't bought any in a few weeks, but will have to later on tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread