Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
From all of what I've read Eq, I would have to ingest about a bus's weight to get any affect. Pity, my eyes lit up when I read about hallucinations and thought BONUS!

So possibly one could do the same with a whole plant ginger, gilangal, tumeric ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: Cynophobe
So it's the alcohol which you put in the PG for final steeping ? The nutmeg ends up in your food ?

That is the the plan AB. The smoke from the tiny amount of crushed nutmeg does. If it doesn't send the smoker and lamb/chicken on a final flight to the house over the back.

Reactions: AnthonyB

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Do your homework though AB, but I can't see why not. Maybe someone else could guide you on that.

I will check it out. Thanks for that.

Though I might buy a whole nutmeg and stick it in some PG for now and hope I don't conjure up images of distant worlds and mythical beings in my handling of the nutmeg.

I don't think we can acquire whole grain alcohol in Australia so I might need to resort to just PG and perhaps do a heat maceration.

• Agree

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I have a mate with a still, so I'm fortunate.
Apparently a really expensive high proof Vodka will do the same thing. I goofled that before hand and it was AUD$275 @ 750 ml. Makes for an expensive concentrate but fun making it!:confused::shock::party::toast:

Way too rich for my blood !

I am going to seek out some good alternative vegetable, herb and spice vapes out there and link some here.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
For a 'kickbottom' Vanilla extract AB try this. It's Aussie, well, Queensland anyway. No sugars! It's jolly well bleeding wonderful. I mixed 10ml extract with 5ml pg, left the lid off for a couple of days and oh! Yeah!
Daintree Vanilla & Spice

The Daintree is a beautiful untouched forest location in North Queensland which is heritage listed. I once hit a cassowary in the Daintree with my car but I was driving slow because the signs warned vehicles to drive slow in case of cassowaries.

• Winner

Jay DeKay

Mar 26, 2018
Germany
20181112_184536.jpg
20181112_183220.jpg
20181112_183314.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread