Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Some folks think it's odd but I've tried to create a vape that tastes like this ....

iur

No such luck so far. :(

I can’t see the photo. Tapatalk is c r a p.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
You have my sincere empathy Letitia, when the head of the company spells your name wrong on the paycheque and you are unable to cash it anywhere without changing the spelling of your name. A long process indeed.

I don’t think we will be making enough money at VHS Inc if pigs feet and quince becomes part of
our signature line of inaugural releases. Poor le-tit will need to do some street performances to pay our initial startup business loan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delegation at it's finest. What is the flavour of 'disgruntled employee?' V? H? S? Or the new category of flavour palette, 'Union involvement'. If I was boss, I'd be the first one to be sacked, 'prior knowledge' would be the grounds for that.
BOT......Garlic bread.

Reactions: AnthonyB

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
after a 5 year steep... I'm still tweeking an Egg Salad Vape recipe :tumble:

The brand name could be the "Corner Store Food" line....

Years ago Ruthless use to make a vape called Banana Chips. It wasn't your run of the mill banana vape either. It tasted just like salted plantain chips and it was pretty good, even the salt flavor came through. They stopped making it due to poor demand. Being from Miami, I loved the stuff.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
If you've got a celery concentrate source... surrender it. I have a Bloody Mary recipe beginning to form in the back of my mind; but celery has been a sticking point. :D
Found one months ago but iirc it was an oil based, haven’t looked recently. I'd look at the Flavorah site first.

• Love
Reactions: IDJoel

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Just looked on elr, NF has a celery.
I just got done doing a little skulking around. Here is what I could find:
-- FA has a Celery; but it is oil-based, so that is a no-go for me.
-- FLV has a Lovage Root. It is described as a "celery-like" root, with "green" vegital flavors. It is available from BCF ($5.49/15mL), and NR ($3.29/15mL). I did not look further.
-- NF has a Celery(organic). Available at DIYFS ($1.95/10mL). I don't know who else carries NF concentrates.

I think I am going to have to try both the FLV, and the NF, the next time I place an order. Now, to see if I can find a Worcestershire concentrate.... :facepalm: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread