RDA Veritas rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
Don't see anything on this forum about this rda. Anyone have one? If so, where did you pick it up? I am debating between this one or origen. Any info is appreciated.

Just got mine a couple of days ago. Best flavor of all my attys and the internal design basically makes it leak proof. Only way I got it to leak was to turn in completely upside-down lol.

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Nice, I ordered one last noc. Look forward to trying this out, hopefully building on it isn't too much of a pain.

Loving mine...as taki said the atty is virtually leakproof by way of its design. The vape is on the cooler side, but the flavor is amazing....as good if not better than my Immortalizer.....Building on it isn't too bad once you figure it out. You want the 2 coils (assuming you're building two) as close together in front of the airhole as possible, so that when you drip through the airhole (yes, I said drip through the airhole) the juice hits the coils.....

The Veritas is designed so that you tilt it sideways and drip through the singular airhole.....once you see how it works it really is ingenious....

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
I watched a couple of you tube videos, it looks pretty innovative with the reduced chamber and massive hole in the back for dripping. Mine shipped already, so hopefully I'll have it by the weekend.

Awesome!! Let us know how she vapes once you have it set up!!

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Awesome, you'll love the Paps! I didn't get anything during vapourday today, due to buying the veritas last noc, and stocking up on liquid. Have you checked out the Vapourart sub-forum, yet? Great bunch of folks.

Not yet, but I will definitely check it out!!

Yeah I got an SS v3 AND a Lux v3....my plan is to decide which one I like more and sell the other....but who knows...if they're that good then maybe I'll keep both!! haha....

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Still rockin' my Veritas since the day it dropped on the scene (or at least that's the day when I ordered it), but one thing that drives me bonkers is those hex nuts. I was just on CV talking to Faceless and the thumbscrews are no available (just posted a couple minutes ago). Cheers.

Thumbscrews for the Veritas

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Loving mine so far. Single coil ~ 1ohm, air intake halfway open. I didn't find single coil build to be difficult. Nice draw with really good flavor. I'm used to the tight draw of my patriot, so this takes some getting used to. I am with you, if I had to find one gripe it would be the screw, but that's nit-picking. Edited to add, thanks for the link to the thumbscrews.

Last edited:

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Wow...I looked at a picture..and "...?"... first video review I've watched in a while.

And the creator did the video that's on it?

Best thing out now?
Faceless did the video that I saw, and he is the "creator" (lol). I dunno about best right now, but definately right up there as far as I'm concerned. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread