Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Yikes! With six dollar shipping the only option for the three dollar thumb screws, i'll stick with stock for now.

Yeah, while I really want them, I can't pay close to $10 (right now) for what should cost about $.50.

Not to bypass Faceless, but if someone out there has calipers, you can figure out the size and buy your own -- hell, you can probably buy about 25-50 for roughly the same price for two. LOL

If anyone here can measure the hex nuts, that would be awesome!

foggdawg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2011
SF Bay Area
My veritas is due to arrive today. Highly anticipated. It's strange there is not a lot of videos and reviews out there for it. The $120 price range is not too steep for a new style rda. Maybe most are waiting for the clone. I doubt if there's a clone in the making, but you never know.
I'm gonna go to my local hardware store and see if they have the knurled thumbscrews to replace the hex nuts.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
My veritas is due to arrive today. Highly anticipated. It's strange there is not a lot of videos and reviews out there for it. The $120 price range is not too steep for a new style rda. Maybe most are waiting for the clone. I doubt if there's a clone in the making, but you never know.
I'm gonna go to my local hardware store and see if they have the knurled thumbscrews to replace the hex nuts.

Even if they don't have the kind you want, check on the size and report back, please.

foggdawg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2011
SF Bay Area
Veritas is in the house!!!! ATTENTION!!!!! Anybody that has an old AGA T2 rba laying around, the knurled thumbscrews on the +post of the atty works for our Veritas. See pic:
IMG_0530.jpg

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
So I got the Veritas and gave it a good bath and set it up with a 28 ga twisted @ .8 ohms (single coil). I loaded it with a proven juice and to be honest I'm disappointed with the overall experience.

I find it way to airy even with the hole in back mostly closed. Once it's shut down there is no dripping from that hole, it becomes a top dripped. Now maybe it was my build but the vape have the flavor or production I antisaped. It didn't even come close to the new Viking I just picked up. I did pick up those thumb screws in the link. While they are a little pricey that make building real easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread