• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vermillion River - Lakeville

Status
Not open for further replies.

photostyle85

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Eagan, MN, USA
I went to the Vermillion River shop a few days ago and was pleasantly surprised. I had never been into a B&M shop before and didn't really know what to expect.

The shop was small, but they had plenty of product and a great atmosphere. Glass jewelry store type counter cases filled with supplies, all decently priced. I thought ordering online was going to be the cheapest way, but after shipping and the annoyance of having to wait to have your product in hand I would definitely purchase in store over ordering online. They had a great testing area with all of their juices ready to try (with a basket of rubber drip tip covers for hygiene reasons of course) along with a few spare batteries to use if you didn't bring your own. The staff was knowledgable and friendly, and I didn't feel pressured into buying anything at any point. Got some great recommendations on clearomizers to try and actually purchased a few. The guys even offered up their own personal mods so I could sample their setups! Tried a lot of juices and settled on Malibu Pineapple which I'm absolutely loving.

If you haven't checked them out, definitely stop buy and look around. I'd highly recommend them!

Vermillion River
8343 210th St W, Lakeville
(952) 378-4441

VikingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2013
Minnesota
It is a field trip for me to get to Lakeville (I am in Stillwater). I've found the shipping to be cheap (free if you spend $100+) and super fast. I've called them twice with questions (once with an ohm question and the second to change nic level on an order) and both times the guy that answered was very helpful.

So, for those that might not get to Lakeville too often, buying online and shipping was a great experience for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread