Status
Not open for further replies.

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
i just got that 5 pack of attys, and they are all bunk! i cant believe it. I just emailed them, i hope somthing can be done of it. i just cant believe all these attys are junked out. Dekang juice wont even vape very well. :(:(:(

I replied to your email last night, sorry I didn't see your post here.

All of our Joye510 parts are guaranteed to be genuine Joye. I have never before had a complaint of 'lack of vapor' from any 510 atomizer 5-pack. Since I have no idea what the problem may be, all I can do is repeat my offer of a full refund and apologize for your negative experience. I also suggest you check your batteries/passthroughs/etc. It is extremely rare to find 1 bad atomizer from Joye, much less 5 of 5.

kodykills

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Mt.Carmel, Ill
Ive been using one now since last night and its starting to break in. I stopped using my dekang juice from strickly e juice (it must be watered down) and im using some from tasty vapor, they are starting to work good:):) i was getting a little scared there for a minute. Thanks for getting back to me so quick, sorry for buggin ya ;)

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
Ive been using one now since last night and its starting to break in. I stopped using my dekang juice from strickly e juice (it must be watered down) and im using some from tasty vapor, they are starting to work good:):) i was getting a little scared there for a minute. Thanks for getting back to me so quick, sorry for buggin ya ;)
I'm glad to hear that they're working better now. I thought it was kind of strange considering our extremely low defect rate with Joye products. I never considered that it may be a problem with the liquid, but thanks for letting me know. I'll have to keep that in mind in case someone else experiences similar problems.

Acroma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2009
With the Vapor
I'm glad to hear that they're working better now. I thought it was kind of strange considering our extremely low defect rate with Joye products. I never considered that it may be a problem with the liquid, but thanks for letting me know. I'll have to keep that in mind in case someone else experiences similar problems.

I've used liquid from DIYflavorshack and the liquids I ordered/received from you guys with my 510 and the attys I ordered. Not one problem. I'm not sure if you guys stuff the carts but they are set up perfect consistent vapor from start to finish.

I was wondering if you could E-mail me when you get more m401 attys in. Your shipping is 1 day faster than the other place I used :p :thumbs:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Randall was the very first online retailer I ever ordered from. I loved the ability to customize the starter kits. He was a little more expensive, but had free shipping and had stuff in stock when others didn't. Now, his prices are even lower, he has a coupon code, shipping is still fast, product is great and he didn't over-raise shipping costs! :thumbs: He and Drew are my go-to guys!

(Now they all just need to join CASAA and put a link on their sites to the CASAA site and all will be perfect, lol!)

Acroma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2009
With the Vapor
this wiccan luvs the ejuice and i luvs shopping with mypvshop..:D

I gotta agree with you on that. I just had to pick up some Pep-C and Radbull. Takes 2-3 days for me and it just feels like you are getting great service in person but it's over the net.

=======================================

Overall myPVshop is my #1 choice. My only gripe is some things are not in stock. Couldn't buy a 5 pack of 510 attys so I ordered 2 separate. Honestly something to get sorted because I've given out alot of cards and all of my friends in my Community Gaming Guild have his website. Granted only one friend ordered from him so far but others are asking about my progress and slowly leaning towards vaping.

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
I gotta agree with you on that. I just had to pick up some Pep-C and Radbull. Takes 2-3 days for me and it just feels like you are getting great service in person but it's over the net.

=======================================

Overall myPVshop is my #1 choice. My only gripe is some things are not in stock. Couldn't buy a 5 pack of 510 attys so I ordered 2 separate. Honestly something to get sorted because I've given out alot of cards and all of my friends in my Community Gaming Guild have his website. Granted only one friend ordered from him so far but others are asking about my progress and slowly leaning towards vaping.

Sorry about the out-of-stock 5-packs. We were unprepared for the HUGE demand when we introduced them. We are now ordering large quantities to try and avoid running out, but Joye's lead time has been steadily increasing. We used to get our shipments about a week after we ordered - that's gone up to 3-5 weeks lately because they just can't keep up with demand. We currently have 5 separate orders in the pipeline, and all of them include extra attys. We're expecting the next order either tomorrow or early next week.

Acroma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2009
With the Vapor
Sorry about the out-of-stock 5-packs. We were unprepared for the HUGE demand when we introduced them. We are now ordering large quantities to try and avoid running out, but Joye's lead time has been steadily increasing. We used to get our shipments about a week after we ordered - that's gone up to 3-5 weeks lately because they just can't keep up with demand. We currently have 5 separate orders in the pipeline, and all of them include extra attys. We're expecting the next order either tomorrow or early next week.

Ohh you ;) Good to see you are working around the problems as fast as you can. Keep up the great work!

kar1959

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
missouri
Randall
Just wanting to say thanks again for fast service and I am really liking the 510 I got from you. I have told several people now to only get there hardware from mypvshop. you got it going on buddy...I have also got the rn4072and rn4075 from you and my fav is the 4075 great flavor but the 510 kicks .... on vapor...I will be back. Thanks Rebecca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread