The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vet with a M401Newbee question

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by Lightgeoduck, Nov 22, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Wench

Wench Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2009
    Pensacola, Fl.
    1. Has anyone done this? Yes, it's my favorite over dripping

2. Do you still do it? All the time, even when out. Just use a contact lens case.

3. what are the benefits over dRipping? The wick picks up just the right amount and no fear of excess liquid ruining a battery. You can carry at least 2 flavors and swap between pretty easy.

4. Xatty to M401 adapters,where? Altsmoke, they have 510batty to 401 atty

2. Lightgeoduck

Lightgeoduck Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 7, 2009
    jp(APO)Camp Z us
    Again thanks for all of your comments and helpful information...I am definitely convinced to try dipping, but I would have to say I have to put off the M401 till after the holidays
    Just too many vaping projects on my plate :D
    I am going for the 306 for the moment because I have 510 PVs and these are compatible and I always need atties.

When the time comes that I can try the 401 I will post my experiences

(i don't know why I feel like I am letting someone down :p hehe)

3. Saints

Saints Full Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2009
    New Orleans
    Thanks Wench this is awesome! I have had problems with the 401 manuals and I never use my 510 because I like the flavor of the 401 waaaayy better so this is perfect. I wish I would have seen this before I ordered the m401 pcc since I already have a 510 pcc.

4. Jewls

Jewls Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2009
    NC
    Ok guys ..I just got my M401. The only thing i have used in the past is a kr808 2 piece. Is there a video out there that shows dipping/dripping these things?
    Plus(ugh I feel so ignorant) I got 5 carts Marlb flavor ewww. Can i clean that out ...I have no batting. I also came with an empty cart(no batting)hmmm. I got tons of yummy juices to try but like I said I just dont know where to start.
    Any help or visuals would be great..lol.:oops:

5. Saints

Saints Full Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2009
    New Orleans
    Here ya go Jewls. YouTube - How to: Refill Dragon M401 Cartridges

6. Jewls

Jewls Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2009
    NC
    Thanks ...that helped alot. I did just start dipping last night with the empty mouth piece that came packaged...that worked too.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.