Veteran cough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been vaping for 3 years and in the past 6 months I have developed a tickle with a cough when I vape. I don't cough every time and lung hits are not has bad as as inhale and absorb type hit. I read on one of the other treads about adding saline to the juice, but I don't know how much. I'm mostly doing 70/30 pg/vg liquid. I really don't want to go all vg if there is something else to do. Any suggestions. No I don't have a cold, allergies or sinus problems.

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
pardon me for interuption, but I have been having a bad cough too. I know this could be due to a few different aspects of things. As far as saline, does it really help? Does high PG or VG ever cause the coughing? I am not completly a newbie, i have read and vaped my fair share of juices..but I am not a veteran vapor either, I haven't even vaped 6 months yet.

MadVapa86

Feb 17, 2014
Singapore
pardon me for interuption, but I have been having a bad cough too. I know this could be due to a few different aspects of things. As far as saline, does it really help? Does high PG or VG ever cause the coughing? I am not completly a newbie, i have read and vaped my fair share of juices..but I am not a veteran vapor either, I haven't even vaped 6 months yet.

Me too, i am starting to have a really really dry throat after vaping, and i drink tons of water. No idea why this is so. I drink almost 1 gallon (3.6L) of water a day too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread