• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vicks Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I was trying to find the Belling interview regarding e-cigs on June 2, but could not find anything on it, perhaps someone could post a link? Thanks!

Welcome Kate!

I still have the Belling segment on my iTunes/harddrive. I'll check it out tomorrow (see if I can forward it), as I was suppose to be in bed hours ago and just thought I'd check in before doing so.
I need to hear it again anyway, as I want to write him a point by point letter about the subject based on that segment. I was making comments during the broadcast and I told hubby I'd call, but I know how Mark can be if you don't have your game on & facts straight. Well, about 1/2 way through it, I said "I'm calling; Belling can bring it on! I've got answers for everthing, right down to WHY they are made in China!! (thanks to all the reading on ECF!! LOL)"

But, I never got on; just the busy signal before the show/segment was over.

Unless he's changed, his podcasts aren't saved. They are pulled off the site when the next one comes on. I'm just lucky/smart enough to have iTunes download it every day, and either I listen to what I missed later on, or I delete it all.

Once again, welcome!! more the merrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread