Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
When we desided to make a mod, we made the first mechanical e-cig in vaping world. Then we made the most featured e-cig, the GGTS, that stays the most featured one until today.

When we desided to make atomizers, we made Odysseus, the first atomizer with the resistance to the base so it could be feeded by gravity and of course we made the well known GG liquid control.

Now we desided to make electronics and we wanted to hit the electronic e-cigs market with full power. We couldnt make something that it wouldnt be at the same level of innovation as the rest of GG products. A GG product has to always impress you at the maximum level. So if you were wondering "what the f...k this Imeo is doing all these years about electronics?", the answer is that I was producing some "Greek real magic".

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
Mind officially blown:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412726477.996067.jpg

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
I was hoping for this safe and dummy proof (i am referring to myself of course) basing it on temp well i had my suspicions about that one but the all the features well more than i could have hope for. Well i guess my big question is will it be going in any of the current devices Esterigon or a hole new mod. Is there any time frame when it will be released. Do you need testers lol and great job Imeo you have been busy but you have been in high gear it seems. Well here we go again start saving and hide all the older mods from the wife lol

IcyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
CT
Incredible! Absolutely incredible! I was very suspicious that he was going to incorporate temp control, then when he mentioned patents on the idea I knew it for a fact. I had no idea temp control would offer all those other possible benefits. 1khz bandwidth is very impressive also! Outstanding Imeo! I'm so excited I can't stop using exclamation points!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread