VIR official

Status
Not open for further replies.

kde01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Maryland, USA
Mpravo Imeo! I'm eagerly awaiting this. This is why I originally purchased an Esterigon, and now it's my favorite vaping device (my Vapor Flask is sitting at home unused...).

I remember in another thread when asked about the electronics component and how it will fit in the Esterigon, you mentioned it will fit without issue. Is this still the case? Or will we need to purchase anything additional to the chip?

How will this work with my preferred battery size in mechs (18350) if i prefer a warm vape?

I can't wait until this is released!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thank you kd:)
esterigon needs a new button tube and a venting cap and its ready for VIR work
Mpravo Imeo! I'm eagerly awaiting this. This is why I originally purchased an Esterigon, and now it's my favorite vaping device (my Vapor Flask is sitting at home unused...).

I remember in another thread when asked about the electronics component and how it will fit in the Esterigon, you mentioned it will fit without issue. Is this still the case? Or will we need to purchase anything additional to the chip?

How will this work with my preferred battery size in mechs (18350) if i prefer a warm vape?

I can't wait until this is released!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thank you fire.:)
VIR was ready 2 years ago and the only that was stopping me was hardware issues. Some minnor software issues were present before some months but the main reason was the hardware. Now all these problems are solved and we are almost ready to start making it. I want to believe that in 2 months I will be ready
you did it again! ... a new chapter in history of vaping is written by none other than Imeo and Golden Greek.
absolutely unbelievable !!! :thumbs:
congratulations

kde01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Maryland, USA
thank you kd:)
esterigon needs a new button tube and a venting cap and its ready for VIR work

Fantastic, that seems easy enough! Will the new venting cap be offered as part of a complete switch assembly for the Esterigon? I can't get mine apart.

I didn't believe you about the titanium wire > kanthal wire at first, but it definitely makes a difference. If anyone is a little wary of using titanium instead of kanthal don't be! I received some titanium wire from e-smokeguru two weeks ago with my Esterigon & Tilemahos and its fantastic. Phasing out my kanthal for more titanium now. I really like how it doesn't have that rusty look to it when firing the coil a couple times to dry it off when replacing wick. It's a much cleaner metal, as is the flavor it produces.

I'm titanium wire all the time now, VIR or no VIR!

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
If anyone is a little wary of using titanium instead of kanthal don't be! I received some titanium wire from e-smokeguru two weeks ago with my Esterigon & Tilemahos and its fantastic. Phasing out my kanthal for more titanium now. I really like how it doesn't have that rusty look to it when firing the coil a couple times to dry it off when replacing wick. It's a much cleaner metal, as is the flavor it produces.

It's not just about the titanium wire. It is partially about the fact that out of the dozen close friend local vapers I know even after 2 years of trying to get most of them to rebuild only myself and one other does. Most of them still use pre-made attys. Also limiting the mod to 1 type of wire in a market that is constantly evolving doesn't make sense to me anyways.

I will still get a VIR either way but I think that limiting it to only work with rebuildables and rebuildables with 1 type of wire isn't the way I personally would go if I was making it.

Either way Imeo it really sounds like a great device I can't wait to see more of it.

kde01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Maryland, USA
It's not just about the titanium wire. It is partially about the fact that out of the dozen close friend local vapers I know even after 2 years of trying to get most of them to rebuild only myself and one other does. Most of them still use pre-made attys. Also limiting the mod to 1 type of wire in a market that is constantly evolving doesn't make sense to me anyways.

I will still get a VIR either way but I think that limiting it to only work with rebuildables and rebuildables with 1 type of wire isn't the way I personally would go if I was making it.

Either way Imeo it really sounds like a great device I can't wait to see more of it.

It's a GG, though. Those who aren't rebuilding aren't the target market. It will sell out regardless.

DNA is supposedly coming out with something similar. Let the people you're talking about put their Aspires and Kangers on those.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
great to hear that you only use titanium kd. And please dont fire it, its very unhealthy to do that to titanium and to all other wires. I will not stop saying that until all people stop doing this nonsense that came from..... I dont know from where.
Esterigon needs a venting cap that will totally replace the existing venting cap and its lock mechanism too
Fantastic, that seems easy enough! Will the new venting cap be offered as part of a complete switch assembly for the Esterigon? I can't get mine apart.

I didn't believe you about the titanium wire > kanthal wire at first, but it definitely makes a difference. If anyone is a little wary of using titanium instead of kanthal don't be! I received some titanium wire from e-smokeguru two weeks ago with my Esterigon & Tilemahos and its fantastic. Phasing out my kanthal for more titanium now. I really like how it doesn't have that rusty look to it when firing the coil a couple times to dry it off when replacing wick. It's a much cleaner metal, as is the flavor it produces.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
That you fright:)

The kind of wire was never an issue on e-cigs. The issues are others like burning wires, using oxidised mesh, etc.
Also, we dont use only one wire, we use 3 kinds as you saw on video.
But wires are wires, there is no real difference on the way they all vape. The difference is only how healthy they are. And titanium is the way to go.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
the only that vir needs is to make your coils in the right way. That means that you dont burn the wires and the coils on wire must not touch each other. Thats it
Imeo allowe me one question: am i right when i say that vir needs a new way of atomizers to give us all These functions? Or will it work with all those features with existing atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread