VIR official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troll from behind

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
Finlad
Kinda like it is with all GG-products.
Very little discussion outside the "inner circle", but still they all get sold out WAY too fast where as "the next biggest thing" stays on the shelves to be replaced by the next BIG thing and so on.
So, in sort, GG sells itself, no need to change the course.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
So apart from VIR head and new tube what else we need, just the bottom locking part? Do you plan to sell it all as a package?
I don't have the Esterigon, but I want the VIR!

we will need a new venting cap and a new button tube smote. And yes, I will sell it as a package. Its the only way people will be sure that will get what they need:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
A friend send me a link to the below video.

Now thats a great video of Busardo that (as he said), didnt waste the time of anyone. I recommend it to all of you. Busardo explains everything in the simple way and he talks about all the issues. A big bravo from me.

He also said that he doesnt like a lot the technology yet. In fact he doesnt like the way this technology is approached. I know he will change his mind soon.

I am also lazy as Busardo on making difficult coils and at the same time I want the best smoke and taste, thats why I make rebuildables the way you already know. The easiest atomizers ever made and without any electrical losses. Very sophisticated devices but so simple on rebuilding that even people that dont like rebuildables and only use ready China atomizers, can rebuild them. Especially Tilemahos with its large area for making a coil

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I dont think so smot.

The only thing I wanted to mention was that this was a very detailed an honored review, thats all. Busardo addressed all issues on a temperature device in a very simple way, so all people understood exactly what is happening inside a device like this, how it works, etc.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Now that temp control is a must, friend send me another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEPGmwLX9LQ

I see that all videos about devices like this are done with temp at about 200-220 Celsius degrees. The reason is that in higher temps the cotton will get burned. I havent seen yet a video at maximum temp on a dry wick. (China continues copying without thinking further as usual :laugh:)

The temp control is not only about keeping temperature steady. Its the fact that the device has to know when it has to stop before burns the wick. If it doesnt stop, then it will lead to a burned taste and burned wick, so the temp control has no real meaning.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Temperature control is great but it is just that temp control, being able to detect a dry wick that's the winner for me. Being able to sense outside temp awesome and important for temp control IMO being able to adjust for a over feed wick even better being able to set your preferred temp which changes depending on juice used great, battery protection always needed. Tested and delayed and tested and delayed that's the best part knowing when you get it it will work as advertised and is a quality product worth the wait. Just my two cents.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I dont think so smot.

The only thing I wanted to mention was that this was a very detailed an honored review, thats all. Busardo addressed all issues on a temperature device in a very simple way, so all people understood exactly what is happening inside a device like this, how it works, etc.
Oh good! I would not, under any circumstances let pbusardo get his hands on anything to do a 45 minute demonstration of how to do things exactly wrong. He certainly has an understanding of some things and can talk up a storm but if anybody uses his stuff as any kind of "how to" they're hosed.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I dont know what Busardo has done on his previous videos about e-cigs in general and I dont really know what respect he has gain but on this video he did exactly what he had to do to my opinion snork. He addressed just everything and in deep details. Even a new user understood the temp thing and the issues he will face.

I am saying this because I faced all these problems all these 3 years that I am working on VIR and fortunately I solved them.

dutch onsea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
gent/Belgium
Last time I visited GG here on ECF is 6 months ago(I think) and I left with the same question as yours Beco. This makes me a bit sad, because allthough I sold a lot of GG gear I still think my Penelope is my best silica atomiser (small and great performance)I kept it allso for proteus. When they upgraded my vaporshark to a DNA40 I allso got the feeling that evolv kind of won the race with you Imeo. This temp control was your new thing. So do you have a date when yours is coming out? Or do I just check again in 6 months? I hope I don`t offend you. I always loved your gear and its GG that got me into rebuildables..

Reactions: AnilomNor

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Last time I visited GG here on ECF is 6 months ago(I think) and I left with the same question as yours Beco. This makes me a bit sad, because allthough I sold a lot of GG gear I still think my Penelope is my best silica atomiser (small and great performance)I kept it allso for proteus. When they upgraded my vaporshark to a DNA40 I allso got the feeling that evolv kind of won the race with you Imeo. This temp control was your new thing. So do you have a date when yours is coming out? Or do I just check again in 6 months? I hope I don`t offend you. I always loved your gear and its GG that got me into rebuildables..
Nice to see you. You should watch VIR in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xW29sIQwBY I went for however long ignoring VIR for it was taking so long, no use thinking about it. Now I'm totally convinced that while Evolv won that battle, Imeo won the war. Shouldn't be too much longer. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
the problem onsea is that pcba is very small and very difficult to be assembled. Thats why Proteus is the first and last thin and really small e-cig that this market will see.

VIR is a product that will never be made by me again. The reason is that its cost is HUGE because of its size. After Proteus and esterigon sales I have to produce something new that factories can make easy.

DNA came first to the market even if I first started making temp control years ago. But they have their problems, problems that I have solved a long time ago.

Maybe you forget that my target is not the money but to impress you with innovations on all fields like real temp control, size, wireless style, mechanical button etc.

DNA is a company that wants profits (not bad at all) and GG company is a company that wants to really impress you and of course with products that always work from the beginning

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread