Virginians, where ya at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
Good luck with The show Mac! Glad to know you found somewhere else to have it on short notice. I'd love to be there, but hubby works 2 12 hours shifts on weekends and we're 4 hours away so there's no way :(. I'll be thinking of you guys rocking the night away while I'm stuck at home with a grumpy 6 year old (usually not grumpy, but she's sick and mad she can't go to a friend's). I'm betting even with the stress of running the event, you'll be having more fun than me :).

Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
All up in your grill..
Good luck with The show Mac! Glad to know you found somewhere else to have it on short notice. I'd love to be there, but hubby works 2 12 hours shifts on weekends and we're 4 hours away so there's no way :(. I'll be thinking of you guys rocking the night away while I'm stuck at home with a grumpy 6 year old (usually not grumpy, but she's sick and mad she can't go to a friend's). I'm betting even with the stress of running the event, you'll be having more fun than me :).
I can relate. I have missed many a show for similar reasons. I definitely had a blast so you are probably right! Hey maybe next time eh?

Slickstick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
lol, the new state fair is next to kings dominion
what a great place to have a meetup.
whatcha think?
thousands of people to intermingle with, perhaps wearing e-cig t-shirts and vaping everywhere instead of just the smoking sections. Just because it is ok to vape here now, does not mean we still should not try to spread the word.

Zenfrogs

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Virginia
lol, the new state fair is next to kings dominion
what a great place to have a meetup.
whatcha think?
thousands of people to intermingle with, perhaps wearing e-cig t-shirts and vaping everywhere instead of just the smoking sections. Just because it is ok to vape here now, does not mean we still should not try to spread the word.

lol ...no, I know where it is. I take my kiddos every year. I thought the y'all meant the fair co-ordinators had made a pro vape statement or something! That would be a great place to meet up though! Never knew there were smoking sections!! oooops!:oops: I just smoked wherever I wanted last year!!

Slickstick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
yes kd and busch gardens both have smoking sections
but if we can get enough people to go at the same time, it could be a lot of help in the future if more people learn about vaping now. Not to mention the fun of riding the rides. Standing in line for a ride vaping away while smokers jones for a cig, you know they would be interested!

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
I said fair state, not state fair :). But a meet up at one of the parks would be great fun. My only problem would be that hubby works weekends so we never get to go anywhere. But he does have a weekend off the weekend after July 4th. I've been dying to take the little one (she's 6) to Busch Garden's, since she gets to go to King's Dominion with her grandparents who live in Dale City, but she's never been to Williamsburg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread