Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Not liking at all!
Where the H are you?
Best wishes, brother! Be sure to pack your Reos and NT for the duration.
Can't imagine how I can be of assistance, but if there is anything I might be able to do, Please pm me and let me know!

I appreciate it AD, made it to a hotel on the North side of Houston we've been getting slammed with rain and the bayou near my house had broke it's banks last night. Water was about 6" from my front door when I left but made it out with the animals, little vape gear and my tablet. Not looking forward to what I'll be going back to when I get to go back whenever that is. But there always homeowners insurance in the worst case.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I appreciate it AD, made it to a hotel on the North side of Houston we've been getting slammed with rain and the bayou near my house had broke it's banks last night. Water was about 6" from my front door when I left but made it out with the animals, little vape gear and my tablet. Not looking forward to what I'll be going back to when I get to go back whenever that is. But there always homeowners insurance in the worst case.
But do you have the flood insurance with your homeowners? Here, if you don't have the extra, the homeowners won't cover flood damage. I hope yours is minimal!

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
But do you have the flood insurance with your homeowners? Here, if you don't have the extra, the homeowners won't cover flood damage. I hope yours is minimal!

I do, it is mandatory to have because we live in a flood plane since we're so close to they bay and Gulf of Mexico.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Serious Reign?!? Sorry, that's really sucks. Glad you got pets & some essentials.

Thanks Mark, yep got me and the dogs and cat out which is most important. Thank goodness for La Quinta and allowing pets. It's crazy because I've been through hurricanes and tropical storms that didn't flood like this but we've basically had 1 week+ of continuous rain and the ground just can't hold anymore water.

But I am lucky there is a story on the news about people being swept away in the water. Not to mention the tornados up north recently. The world is revolting slowly but surely.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Gosh, I hope you don't have any damage, Reign. As we say in the insurance biz, "Water Always Wins". :facepalm:

Thanks Nanny we will see soon but it just started raining again, pray for the best prepare for the worst I guess.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA

Prayers for you and the furrbabies. Hopefully you won't be digging out for very long. This rain is really getting on my nerves. I am moldy but we are on high ground so no flooding...yet.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Thank the gods you have insurance!
I hate that you are having to endure this and hope you'll return to nothing more than an inconvenient dampness and the pain of too much spent for too little hotel.
Have a beer, watch a bad cable movie, hug the four leg family and relax, bro.
Know we care!

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
One of our policeman friends made a ride by the house, and said the water had receded some will be headed home tomorrow it looks like. Thank you all for the well wishes I really appreciate them all.
That is the best news I have heard all day Travis. Thank goodness things are looking up. You are still in our thoughts.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
That is the best news I have heard all day Travis. Thank goodness things are looking up. You are still in our thoughts.

Thanks grover, luckily the house is mostly tile and I was able to put down some barriers by the entrances. Fingers crossed that they took the brunt of the water if there was any.

Downside I am down to my last battery on a .4 build guess we will see how long I can go without vaping soon.:mad:

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
Thanks grover, luckily the house is mostly tile and I was able to put down some barriers by the entrances. Fingers crossed that they took the brunt of the water if there was any.

Downside I am down to my last battery on a .4 build guess we will see how long I can go without vaping soon.:mad:
We are all keeping our fingers crossed the barriers held Travis. The news then went from great to bad news. If I was in the Houston area I would bring you batteries to address this horrible situation. But you and your pets are safe, and that is what is important. Be safe my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread