Virtual Nicoticket Vape Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
Goats are super cool, when I was a kid my parents had goats. They will literally eat anything and their young, kids, are so much fun jumping around everywhere, super playful. Have you seem pygmy goats? Those things are cute.

Even though he has never seen a goat, I am pretty sure my border collie would love to herd goats...well, in his younger days.

tpriest1030

Verified Member
Oct 15, 2014
Somerset, KY, USA
Dogs love goat milk. My dogs do, anyways.
Will somebody come clean my house? I will feed you.
I've been so busy I couldn't catch up if I had to. Mister Kyro keeps me on my toes and I'm constantly trying to ensure Sentry that we still love her. On top of working and church stuff. So so so so busy.
I hope you all are doing wonderfully!
Joss, did you get your taillight situation figured out?

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
I've been so busy I couldn't catch up if I had to. Mister Kyro keeps me on my toes and I'm constantly trying to ensure Sentry that we still love her. On top of working and church stuff. So so so so busy.

Clark will be more than happy to clean your house for you tpriest when he show up in Kentucky. He's just that kind of guy. :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
sexually-aggressive-goat-21619.jpg

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine

I don't even like to clean my own house, but I'll still come over for dinner!

it's only the tail lights on the passenger side, not brake or reverse lights, but I have all the bulbs to change them all on both sides.. just need it to be not so g.d. cold to switch them out! no night driving for me until I do..

Dyanne

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Queensland, Australia
This place smells like goats. ;) XOXO

Love you all.

if you are all really bored, or really want a laugh you should check out Garry the Goat on Utube!! Heh... aussies is all I can say. Oh and WARNING!! BAD LANGUAGE ALERT which is why I didn't post any here...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread