Virtual Nicoticket Vape Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I'm not going to create a thread to address this but I've been trying since 4:30 to order from Nicoticket and I can't get the site to load. I've tried at home and on my phone and the website just sits there and spins...can someone else try so I can see if it's me or the website? Thanks!

Works fine for my Lynn....??? :unsure:

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
I'm not going to create a thread to address this but I've been trying since 4:30 to order from Nicoticket and I can't get the site to load. I've tried at home and on my phone and the website just sits there and spins...can someone else try so I can see if it's me or the website? Thanks!

Soup-Nazi.jpg

No juice for you!!

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just got a new toy...I'd post pics but I can never remember if I'm allowed? It's a 120w box mod, made by my B&M guy. Runs on 2 18650's can sub ohm down to .19ohms. Has reverse protection and all that good stuff. And the back cover even has a MIRROR inside for the ladies, which I thought was a brilliant touch. I got an Atlantis to go with it, and put some Strawnilla in for my first tank on the .5ohm coil and 3.8V (30w on the dial if I counted right) I am floored. I didn't know Strawnilla tasted like THAT. It's all sweet and creamy like a warm...strawberry creamy dessert. I finished a whole tank already!!

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
I just got a new toy...I'd post pics but I can never remember if I'm allowed? It's a 120w box mod, made by my B&M guy. Runs on 2 18650's can sub ohm down to .19ohms. Has reverse protection and all that good stuff. And the back cover even has a MIRROR inside for the ladies, which I thought was a brilliant touch. I got an Atlantis to go with it, and put some Strawnilla in for my first tank on the .5ohm coil and 3.8V (30w on the dial if I counted right) I am floored. I didn't know Strawnilla tasted like THAT. It's all sweet and creamy like a warm...strawberry creamy dessert. I finished a whole tank already!!

Pics or it didn't happen... :lol:

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
Fam - do you you know anything about this mod? ideally a website?
my googlefu is weak tonight :(

Italian made "Woodpecker" BF Box Mod by Max

What I know...It's pretty...so I bought it :facepalm:

Any more information? Curious minds want to know...

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
Not yet :(
Barracuda mods makes A woodpercker....but it doesn't look like mine, I don't think that's it.

Ima ask the seller when I get it (fingers crossed for tomorrow)

I saw the Barracuda stuff and agree that yours looks better...again I shall continue my search

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
I saw the Barracuda stuff and agree that yours looks better...again I shall continue my search

you're too kind! only continue if you're bored! I'm thinking it's some one man show in Italy now (but clearly I don't know).
I'm hopeful for details tomorrow.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sweet lookin'! Congrats on the year plus! Awesome accomplishment Calamity!

The motif is very Dia de Los Muertos, or Day of the Dead in Mexican Culture ( Day of the Dead - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )! Love it!

Thanks! When he posted it on the shop's facebook page my mind went straight back to teen years with Guns n Roses, Poison, etc. I had to have it!...lol! I hadn't thought of the Dia de Los Murtos! My two MVP's are sugar skulls though.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread