Status
Not open for further replies.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
OK, so I love NT juice but not when a whole tank leaks in my pocket and I am no where close to home to wash up! Several people even approached me and told me I smelled really good! Maybe it's time to create a Frenilla line of stinkum! It might be my imagination but after about 30 minutes soaked in Frenilla I was feeling quite tingly!
Note to self, don't put your evod in your pant pocket!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
OK, so I love NT juice but not when a whole tank leaks in my pocket and I am no where close to home to wash up! Several people even approached me and told me I smelled really good! Maybe it's time to create a Frenilla line of stinkum! It might be my imagination but after about 30 minutes soaked in Frenilla I was feeling quite tingly!
Note to self, don't put your evod in your pant pocket!
Happened to me with Strawnilla in a Lemo Drop at work. :( For the longest time I wouldn't take the Drop with me, I would only use it at home. But now that I've learned how to wick it properly I'll take it anywhere! :)

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Yum! Strawnilla! Yep I took an older evod battery and evod tank because I didn't want to take the ISticks or REO out! I still can't figure out what made it leak! I'm just glad this never happened at work! I have been known to sneak one into the ladies room for a quick puff!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Yum! Strawnilla! Yep I took an older evod battery and evod tank because I didn't want to take the ISticks or REO out! I still can't figure out what made it leak! I'm just glad this never happened at work! I have been known to sneak one into the ladies room for a quick puff!
Me too!!! That's why I love my isticks and Air tanks! Make stealth vaping nt liquids sooo easy!

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Happy Flag Day everybody...

10465250_10153356133276336_5336789700816354221_o.jpg

tpriest1030

Verified Member
Oct 15, 2014
Somerset, KY, USA
Everything is great! Ladybug is doing well. Back at work. I just started my second job, I'm going to be a certified dog trainer eventually. :)
Ladybugs birthday is in a few weeks and I'm hoping to snag that purple Reo from the classies for her.
How are you all? I've missed you!

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
so good to see you here Taylor!

big doings in my corner of the universe... my big baby is moving out.. to her Dad's.. he lives in the same town as Shaneguide- more work opportunities, more for her to do, a bus system.. I am sad.. but also excited- everyone has always had their own spaces but me.. Andy has the band room, the girls have had their own bedrooms.. but Mum is stuck cramming all her stuff in various closets and a corner of the basement.. and thankfully, this changes! Rylie's room will be my office/guestroom.. I'll have real windows with sunshine and fresh air!! a ceiling fan! a place to have all my stuff in one place, and organized and I am so excited..

dropped down to 6-8 shifts a month on the overnights- seriously melting my brain.. looking for a part-time weekend job for the summer- Taryn goes to her dad's Friday to Tuesday- I'm going to spend the days she's here with her and doing stuff, and working as much as I can manage otherwise..

my brain is gorgeous.. bloodwork negative/normal.. got in to see the neurologist last Friday, she doesn't think this is neurological, but nerve damage or some muscle issue, so EEG and EMG scheduled in July with a follow-up the same week. my new primary physician wants to see me every two weeks to sort out all my records and timeline and get this figured out.. I won't go into the appointment with the "house" social worker, but it was a doozy and I won't be seeing her again. :nah:

I'm around.. I'm back in lurking mode while I straighten out and find a good groove to settle into.. I'm totally into controlled chaos.. but otherwise it doesn't suit me. I need more structure and consistency than I've had..

hope all are fantastic! if we're friends on the fbook expect lots of sarcasm, do not take me seriously.. I'm in a discord phase, solace is soon to follow.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I'm happy for you, Joss! That's awesome! Have you researched maybe adding some magnesium supplement to your diet?
I'm pretty much just lurking, too. Seems like the forum is slow lately.

It's summer, things slow down as folks head outside and on vacations. ;)

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I'm happy for you, Joss! That's awesome! Have you researched maybe adding some magnesium supplement to your diet?
I'm pretty much just lurking, too. Seems like the forum is slow lately.
actually.. just snagged a 300ct bottle of Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc w/D3 tabs on Amazon for only 69 cents last night!! Nature Made, still on sale (as Add-On item), btw.. can't link it, but go get some!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread