• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vision Spinner ll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
I got to Wales all the time. I often drive over the border for dog walks and day trips.

My dog likes it. He's from Ebbw Vale. :)

Haha that's in Gwent so quite a distance from where I live in South West Wales. Have you visited Brecon beacons and taken a walk up Pen y Fan? Amazing views up there.

Also there are a few dog friendly beaches down the gower too which for me is the most beautiful part of Wales.

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
Not 100% convinced that I'd like it ...I'm very hit and miss with cinnamon :)
I may get brave at some point, but I have three with cinnamon that I go back to on occasion, but not very often.

Just grabbed a few new ones as I'm running out, so I grabbed 2 GCR's a bottle of Mumble and a Jack the Ripple. Grabbed some new BVC heads too as I'm plonking these in the nautilus mini I've ordered. I've seldom used the regular nautilus as it's too big. I prefer smaller tanks so grabbed a mini from MyePack.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just grabbed a few new ones as I'm running out, so I grabbed 2 GCR's a bottle of Mumble and a Jack the Ripple. Grabbed some new BVC heads too as I'm plonking these in the nautilus mini I've ordered. I've seldom used the regular nautilus as it's too big. I prefer smaller tanks so grabbed a mini from MyePack.
Ha! Seems we've both been to MyePack today! I started using a mPT2 & a Unitank mini again yesterday and been getting a few dry hits or poor performance even with new coils, so I decided it was time for another MOW.

I have three mini Nautilus now so those will do.

If I keep getting one now and then I'll soon gather a decent collection of them. Can get the genuine coils from FT now too for the MOW and Nautilus.

Chefs Vapour have made some new ones - they recently did Queen of Puddings and Papaya, Mango & Passion Fruit. I got one of each and soon re-ordered the Queen of Puddings one - It's brilliant! (Blackcurrant is another fruit I'm sensitive to, so I need to use it very sparingly).
I got a 30ml of the PMP one, so that'll last a while.
Then, last week, another two new ones: Lemon Coconut Cream Cake and The Doughnut King! ...waiting for those to arrive! :)

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
Ah bugger! Juice (from spiritus) popped through the door whilst I was in the shower. Alas, so did the dreaded postie card for collection. Typical! Post has been arriving for weeks after 12 yet today it decides to arrive at 10am!
Have to wait 24 hours before I can collect now! (According to the card). Can I still collect it today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
Got it!
I'll give a better assessment as soon as my vision spinner charges as I'm running it off a stick battery at the moment. Bit worried about the glass as one drop and it could crack. That's a great thing about the Mow - it's encased and robust. Must get another mow as I love them!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just phoned and they took my name and address and they are sorting returns now so if I pop down around 5 I can collect!

Looking forward to popping grandmas finest into my new nautilus mini.

Pity my mumble and Jack the ripple hasn't arrived yet! Should be tomorrow!
Great - that's one order at least! :) I can't use the NT Grandmas Cinnamon Danish on it's own - the cinnamon gives me sinus pain and a sore throat, and it's the gentler bakery cinnamon too! I think I can use it better at around 20% in Custard. Pity because it's one of the few NT do in max VG.

Got it!
I'll give a better assessment as soon as my vision spinner charges as I'm running it off a stick battery at the moment. Bit worried about the glass as one drop and it could crack. That's a great thing about the Mow - it's encased and robust. Must get another mow as I love them!
I'm finding it surprising how different things can be in different tanks!
I have four MOW tanks now as the first two have proved to be very reliable and consistent.

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
Great - that's one order at least! :) I can't use the NT Grandmas Cinnamon Danish on it's own - the cinnamon gives me sinus pain and a sore throat, and it's the gentler bakery cinnamon too! I think I can use it better at around 20% in Custard. Pity because it's one of the few NT do in max VG.

I'm finding it surprising how different things can be in different tanks!
I have four MOW tanks now as the first two have proved to be very reliable and consistent.

I got it on my spinner now and it rocks!! Great taste and I don't know if this has happened with anyone else, but I got 2 heads in the box (I thought it was one) I ordered 3 extra ones too so I have 5 to keep me going. The GCD is much brighter than the pro tank and the mow. I think I will retire the Mini pro tanks now - it's like sucking on mud compared the mow and nautilus.

My only gripe is that the beauty ring doesn't fit right on the spinner - you have that issue too?

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I got it on my spinner now and it rocks!! Great taste and I don't know if this has happened with anyone else, but I got 2 heads in the box (I thought it was one) I ordered 3 extra ones too so I have 5 to keep me going. The GCD is much brighter than the pro tank and the mow. I think I will retire the Mini pro tanks now - it's like sucking on mud compared the mow and nautilus.

My only gripe is that the beauty ring doesn't fit right on the spinner - you have that issue too?
I use both my Nautilus tanks on an MVP2 or an Eleaf iStick. They fit both perfectly (as do the MOW). The Nautilus sits straight onto the iStick, and uses the ring for the MVP2.

I just had my Mint Choc Vapetto Nautilus on a spinner while an MVP charged ..was glad to get it back on the MVP because the flavour was very muted after being used to it on the MVP!

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
Using a single coil these days is like sucking thin air.
Really enjoying my juices again thanks to bvc.
My juices from red juice came today but alas, I was out so a trip to the post office in the morning again! That's the only downside with red juice, it's s signed for delivery. Spiritus just pop through my letter box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread