• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Visited E-Six in Branford today

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinnMyst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
New York
I found this thread earlier today and after looking them up on google maps, their store turned out to be across the street from where I work! :D

Very nice to have a real brick and mortar juice and vapor-supplies store in the area!

They carry different eGo series, eGo minis, and VV APVs as well.

I LOVED THEIR juice BAR! I couldn't help but take out my evic and try a few of their flavors before picking some up!

I will try the liquids I picked up tonight and maybe write a little review about them in a day or two ;)

amyc75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Connecticut
I see that they're open 3-7 today. I'm thinking of going in....but being a total noob I hope they'll have patience with me! From their Facebook page they seem like good peeps. Any other flavor suggestions? I want to try another RY4 and I love the thought of vaping fruit flavors, though the only one I have so far is the V2 grape, which is okay. Problem is, I ordered from DV yesterday and my order should be here today...before all my juice from EC and AIV! Need to test those babies out! I would never have ordered anything had I known I could drive 20 minutes and find something in person!

amyc75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Connecticut
Bazuka is awesome! I went in today and they were great people. Took their time with customers, just a great experience. I tried most of their flavors. I ended up with Bazuka, RY4, waterberry, and Oba, and they even threw in a sample of Peachberry and Mocha Latte for me. The peachberry is exactly what I was looking for. Sweet and not overpowering. The RY4 sold me right away with its caramel goodness. The Bazuka, like Jinnmyst says is pure sugary goodness. Waterberry and Oba I have yet to really sample, but holy wow. I don't think you can go wrong for the service or the price, and the fact that it's less than a half hour from my house means I'll be a long time customer.

skizif

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
CT
I love the Oba...ive vaped 5 or 6 30 ml bottles of that stuff since they opened. My current go to is their black honey tobacco. Super smooth and just sweet enough...its been my all day for the last 2 or so months. The peachberry is really good too...got some of that to try a couple weeks ago. I really havent liked any of the blueberry flavors ive gotten from other vendors in the past but peachberry is a nice mix.

midficollege

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Texas
My favorite so far is the Apple Select. It's advertised as being an apple tobacco flavor but the tobacco isn't really noticeable in comparison with an extremely interesting creaminess to an apple flavor. Second to that is the Marbley flavor followed shortly by the RY4.

I'm still formulating my opinion on Dusk, but it is very positive, just that I don't find myself always in the mood for it if that makes any sense.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

amyc75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Connecticut
I liked the Oba in the store, but it tastes slightly singed at home...I think it may be the clearo, because none of my others have that funny plasticy taste to them. I got a few from DV and this one is their DV CE-5. Now that I just passed my exam today, I'm going to take some time, take it apart, put it back together and see if somehow it's not all connected well. But the vanilla in it is lovely. My boyfriend is taking up vaping as well as a way to quit smoking, and he was surprised that he liked the fruity flavors so much. He's more of a plain tobacco guy, but he loved the PB and the Bazuka. I have to also say I tried the honey tobacco and it was great...I had imposed a four bottle limit on myself going in because I have some stuff on order. I will be frequenting this store though....great service, great quality product, and an all-around great experience.

Omni3vil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Connecticut
I liked the Oba in the store, but it tastes slightly singed at home...I think it may be the clearo, because none of my others have that funny plasticy taste to them. I got a few from DV and this one is their DV CE-5. Now that I just passed my exam today, I'm going to take some time, take it apart, put it back together and see if somehow it's not all connected well. But the vanilla in it is lovely. My boyfriend is taking up vaping as well as a way to quit smoking, and he was surprised that he liked the fruity flavors so much. He's more of a plain tobacco guy, but he loved the PB and the Bazuka. I have to also say I tried the honey tobacco and it was great...I had imposed a four bottle limit on myself going in because I have some stuff on order. I will be frequenting this store though....great service, great quality product, and an all-around great experience.

I don't know what type of clearo you are using but, check the element (coil). I have found little pieces of plastic in a couple of mine before.

Omni3vil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Connecticut
hey guys im from the groton area , i have been trying to go to e-six but with holidays and all , anyway has there been any get togethers or clubs in CT ?

Funny. I was just talking to a couple work buddies about this today. We have 10 guys in my shop that vape pretty hard and till recently didn't know how many people in CT had taken it up.

QuarkandRom

Jan 9, 2013
CT
I came across this post a few days ago and was going to be driving by any way so I figured I should stop by. I'm glad I did! I picked up a few different juices; Select, Marley, and 36 Chambers. They are all delicious but 36 Chambers just might become my new all day vape! It's nice to finally have a some what local store I can stop at in case of an emergency.

Sinkhole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Connecticut
I found E-Six through a coworker, and actually got turned on to vaping by him. I picked up my rig from them on Monday and have been enjoying their Apple Select very much. tastes like a bowl of Apple Jacks. I also picked up a small bottle of Maple Select. I'm still tying to figure out if the really light flavor is the ReDux Clearo or the juice. The Apple Select through my T2 is great. I personally like B&M stores better than buying on-line and having one 20min. from my house has allowed me to get with the program and give up analogs.

skizif

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
CT
I found E-Six through a coworker, and actually got turned on to vaping by him. I picked up my rig from them on Monday and have been enjoying their Apple Select very much. tastes like a bowl of Apple Jacks. I also picked up a small bottle of Maple Select. I'm still tying to figure out if the really light flavor is the ReDux Clearo or the juice. The Apple Select through my T2 is great. I personally like B&M stores better than buying on-line and having one 20min. from my house has allowed me to get with the program and give up analogs.

the light flavor could be the redux...ive tried that juice and the flavor was just as strong as the apple select.

coffeedrinker64

Oct 25, 2011
Hamden, CT
I just found about them today. A friend told me about it. Didn't give me a name so I looked up e cigarette stores in Branford. I came across E-six. It was a different address then what she gave me though. This is what she wrote: did you know there is a shop for ecig in branford
7 Sycamore Way
Branford Ct.

I will check them out when I need some cartomizers. I hope they sell the Kanger horizontal coil xl cartos.

skizif

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
CT
I just found about them today. A friend told me about it. Didn't give me a name so I looked up e cigarette stores in Branford. I came across E-six. It was a different address then what she gave me though. This is what she wrote: did you know there is a shop for ecig in branford
7 Sycamore Way
Branford Ct.

I will check them out when I need some cartomizers. I hope they sell the Kanger horizontal coil xl cartos.

There's actually another shop in Branford on sycamore way, but honestly i wouldn't bother...they don't carry much and their juice is sub-par at best. The guys at e-six are much more knowledgeable and they make some of the best juice I've had.

Heres the correct address for E-Six
40 NE Industrial Drive A3
Branford, CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread