• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Visited E-Six in Branford today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighteyes

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2010
Western MA
haha, I love E-Six. Found out about them way back when they first opened on Taste your juice. My boyfriend/fiancee lives in branford so everytime I go to visit, I always drop in to visit them. I am hooked on their "Hunter's Hooch" Bought my vamo from them last week. Also got my fiancee's mother vaping and she is a regular now to the store. While not "local" as I live over the border in Springfield, its still close enough to make a trip while visiting my guy.

skizif

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
CT
Just a heads up for anyone who hasn't heard...

E-Six is moving!!!!! We are moving into a beautiful 2500 S.F. store front on the corner of Rt. 1 and Jefferson Rd. on the Branford Hill next to the Harley and Honda dealerships, in the same building as Pepe and Rose's Pizzeria. We will be closed Thursday and Friday May 23 and 24 and open for business at the new location Saturday, May 25.
New address: 1 Jefferson Rd. Branford, CT 06405
Thank you all for making this possible!
Please feel free to repost!

Plettschner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
CT
If anyone is going there today, they didn't get their sign up yet.

They are in the first building on Jefferson Rd... Pepe & Rose Pizza is on one end, DelRocco Floors in the middle and E- Six is on the other end.

Jefferson Rd is at the light next to the Honda Dealer on Rt 1.

They should have a sign up Tuesday, but for now, you need to look for it.

A friend of mine and I took the bout 40min drive up there to thier first day open at the new location of 1 jefferson. We had gone to Northeast vapors first. E-six was so awesome, nice, and spacious, great staff, easy to find location. Got a SS tip, and some juice made to order which was awesome. I will def be going back and just going straight there from now on. They had a lot more of a selection as far as things other than eGo parts. they had mods, and parts, and cartos, tips, and more. Def reccommended. Just wish a B&M would open up a lil more close to me in New London.

ClairzyDoats

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Fairfield, CT, USA
I picked up some waterberry yesterday and it's definitely vapable right out of the kitchen. If it gets better with time, it will be a bonus. It's actually the first fruit flavored juice that doesn't make me gag. I picked up a bottle of their RY4 but it's rather tasteless right now. It was wonderful at the tasting bar so I have high hopes (and a rather large bottle). I tried the bazooka and didn't like it at all (YMMV, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread