• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Visiting MI :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica PB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Chicago area
Hello everyone,

I was born in Detroit, raised between Detroit and Livonia, and spent my college years in Adrian and Kalamazoo. sadly I moved out to the Chicago area way back in early 94 and have been here ever since. Still missng my Michigan :(, although I do get out there roughly every 2 mos in the winter and every 2-3 weeks in the summer.

I'll be driving through to visit my mom this weekend. Curious whether there are any vapor type shops on my way in to livonia from chicago? I know of the Kalamazoo Vapor shop, but other than that I am going blind. Any info/input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jessica

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Hello everyone,

I was born in Detroit, raised between Detroit and Livonia, and spent my college years in Adrian and Kalamazoo. sadly I moved out to the Chicago area way back in early 94 and have been here ever since. Still missng my Michigan :(, although I do get out there roughly every 2 mos in the winter and every 2-3 weeks in the summer.

I'll be driving through to visit my mom this weekend. Curious whether there are any vapor type shops on my way in to livonia from chicago? I know of the Kalamazoo Vapor shop, but other than that I am going blind. Any info/input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jessica

KVS is the only one I'm aware of.

Good shop though. Yell him Coz says hi!!

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I just checked. Jay (GLV, Farmington) doesn't cary clearos and it seems that he is out of stock on cartos entirely. Like it or not James (KVS) is really your only chance along your route. I have a nice stash of Boge 3.0Ω SS cartos (about 13 boxes) and I'm sorta on your way. Doesn't sound like that's what you want but I'm willing to help. I'm a half hour south of 94 and a mile north of 12.
I take 12 to 80/90 when I visit my sister in law in Downer's Grove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread