Volcano Lavatube version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelshoe552

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
puyallup, wa 98374
Just wanted to say I love this thing. Ive heard/read various complaints about this thing, i.e. bad out of box, too big etc.....just wanted to put my 2 cents in and say it is fantastic. Easy use buttons, love the size, fits my personality, love the ohms and battery checker. The only complaint is I dont have 3!

alcarl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Niagara Falls, NY
Seen this mod at Hoosiervapes for $35...Was thinking about picking one up. Thing that stopped me from pulling the trigger is wording on product page that said "HV3 is designed to only be used with the panasonic IMR batteries". Said use of any other battery voids the warranty.

I'D like to use the battery I already have, but for $35 mod price I guess I could get a battery or 2.

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
alcarl:9310294 said:
Seen this mod at Hoosiervapes for $35...Was thinking about picking one up. Thing that stopped me from pulling the trigger is wording on product page that said "HV3 is designed to only be used with the panasonic IMR batteries". Said use of any other battery voids the warranty.

I'D like to use the battery I already have, but for $35 mod price I guess I could get a battery or 2.

That's a different mod. The one OP is talking about is sold exclusively at volcano ecigs. It's MUCH nicer looking.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I had a V1 that I bought when they came out early last year. I didn't like it at all, reason being.. if I buy a device with a led readout, I want what I see on that readout to be acurate and it never was.

BUT.. they've come a long way since then. I saw and held one at a vape meet a couple months ago. Very very nice. Good looking device. It's big but in a nice way. I believe they've fixed the voltage drop and the regulation and the low amp limit issues. I was impressed.

steelshoe552

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
puyallup, wa 98374
I had the YJ mod for a while and wasn't very happy with it. Was gonna snag one of these until I ran across the eVic. Couldn't bring myself to drop that amount of money on something less feature rich. I love my eVic, I couldn't possibly be happier with my decision.

eVics are nice, tried one out at a b&m store, had some nice features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread