Status
Not open for further replies.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
One of my MIL's Volt ecigs has started to develop brown spots near the light end of the white battery. It looks like a burn mark but I don't think that's possible :)
Any ideas or anybody experience this. Humorous answers will be accepted with a grain of salt. :) But I would seriously like to know what's causin this.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Cheer up Nermal, it's gonna be alright...:) The good thing is she quit smoking 3 weeks ago with it after over 60 years of cigs. Volts are great for the elderly. I got blank carts and put some good Lite tobacco in em and she loves it. I was just a little concerned about the battery cause it looks like it's burned but I don't think it got hot lke that.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
I'd imagine if it's not something that washes off it probably is overheating to some degree, for some reason. Is it only happening to one battery that's amongst others? Just wondering if the charger may be the culprit, or possibly the activation mechanism is engaging when it's not suppose to. These are just guesses of course. Can you get a picture or two of it?

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Just a wild guess-but did she spill coffee on it? Or something similar?

That's a very likely answer. That's one of those scientific type wild guesses. SWAG. :) She drinks coffee several times a day and as shaky as she is..........But she only drinks it black. I'll have to test to see if black coffee will stain it brown like that. It could be, as you say, something similar that she eats or drinks. Thumbs up Jingles. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread