Status
Not open for further replies.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
The Volt point system has helped me hugely! I'm on a fixed disability income, and it ain't much lemme tell ya! So I take advantage of the point systems at all the vendors that offer them. So far it seems like Volt points have paid off the best...partly because they make it so easy, and also I use their products so much (specifically the X2s and their cartomizers, juices and accessories) . And I also refer people there a lot. For every 5 points you get a $1 off...and that adds up! You get points for ordering stuff. They tell you how many on the site. And they add up. If you do a referral and get someone to try Volt first time..you get 15 points right off the bat. And you'll continue to get commissions every time they order! The points will last for a year....and the time renews every time you add more points. Since they are one of my primary vendors...it's been great for me!

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.

And now they let you use them along with a coupon.

filter

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
California
ya they seem to have a lot of perks. points, coupon codes, free shipping if you spend $55 and the $55 is calculated before adding the coupon code so you can actually spend about $46 and get free shipping. i got about $100 worth of merch for $52.97, free shipping and 15 volt points. its pretty smart of them as it has you coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread