VOOPOO DRAG X AND DRAG S REVIEWED BY BIGBOB2322

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Something about that picture made me feel INADEQUATE. LOL. So, I have been pretty stressed out today and I have a fever now so I did me a 10 minute parody poem. With my apologies to NIN AND Johnny Cash well he is dead he totes doesn't mind.

Songs are easier than poems because it's metric not rhyme necessarily but it was a GOOD stress reliever, Dude.

HURT

I burnt my coil today
To see if I could taste
I focus on the vape
The only thing that's real

I broke the tank to shreds
An old familiar thing
I sweep it all away. but
I remember what it cost.

What is the secret way
My sweetest friend?
Every vape I know
Comes to death in the end.

And you can have it all.
My empire of parts
I will drop them down
I will make them dent.

I wear this crown of coils
Upon my shaking head
My throne made from Ego Ones
The coil, they will not read.

Beneath the stains of juice
The receipts disappear
Vaper repairs are somewhere else
But I am still right here.

What has my stash become
My sweetest friend?
Every vape I know
Disintegrates, in the end.

And you could have them all
My tangled bits and chunks
I will throw them down
I will make them hurt

If I could start again
A million vapes away
I’d switch my floor to dirt
I would find a way.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Something about that picture made me feel INADEQUATE. LOL. So, I have been pretty stressed out today and I have a fever now so I did me a 10 minute parody poem. With my apologies to NIN AND Johnny Cash well he is dead he totes doesn't mind.

Songs are easier than poems because it's metric not rhyme necessarily but it was a GOOD stress reliever, Dude.

HURT

I burnt my coil today
    To see if I could taste
    I focus on the vape
    The only thing that's real

I broke the tank to shreds
    An old familiar thing
    I sweep it all away. but
    I remember what it cost.

What is the secret way
    My sweetest friend?
    Every vape I know
    Comes to death in the end.

And you can have it all.
    My empire of parts
    I will drop them down
    I will make them dent.

I wear this crown of coils
    Upon my shaking head
    My throne made from Ego Ones
    The coil, they will not read.

Beneath the stains of juice
    The receipts disappear
    Vaper repairs are somewhere else
    But I am still right here.

What has my stash become
    My sweetest friend?
    Every vape I know
    Disintegrates, in the end.

And you could have them all
    My tangled bits and chunks
    I will throw them down
    I will make them hurt

If I could start again
    A million vapes away
    I’d switch my floor to dirt
    I would find a way.
    WOW your a song writer also Anna, what other talents do you have? I like it.

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2020
    New Zealand

Rob B.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2019
    goodbye
    I'll get to it. Just give me a few days to gather some real thoughts and experience on it.

I shared some initial thoughts over in Shinyville....

Just got it put together, and I really like it a lot so far. Feels solid and nice in the hand. Has great flavor and vapor. Very easy to use. It came with two coils. One is the PnP-VM1,0.3ohm(32 - 40W), and the other is the PnP-VM6,0.15ohm(60 - 80W). I am using the VM1 at 35W first. I need to get the rba.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    WOW your a song writer also Anna, what other talents do you have? I like it.

I am a mad bad poet and I write like NON parody poetry most of the time, but I do enjoy a good "I will turn something wonderful into something parodic."

I AM a good poet been at it for 20 years and like, I have often been voted "poet mostly likely to succeed" in poetry classes (which I have taken many of.) Only I have no marketing skills and I don't want to be a successful poet, really. I kind of think it's like a lost art, and if someone takes the time to read a poem you wrote, it should be free.

I really always wanted to write the great American mental illness novel but my poetry talents do not translate well into prose, sadly although really reading is just.... it's on it's way out.

I always said I would try and I did and I spent two years HARD LABOR and I MEAN It it was HARD but nope, it really is pretty worthless. Etc.

Anna

I want to be discovered after my death only like the opposite of Emily Dickenson where people are like, "WOW this does NOT SUCK," unlike ED whom I despise.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2019
    goodbye
    Good morning Bob. I am loving just about everything about the Drag X. I really like the way the X feels in my hand. Very comfortable and ergonomic. This is a real slick device for sure. Taste is good. Vapor production is good. I like the UI, and keep it on the "Smart" setting. There are a ton of coils to choose from. My local shop has the X now. He also ordered the rba, which should be in next week. Have you tried the rba yet? Is it worth getting?

Quick question. After the X has been setting unused for awhile, do you have to press the fire button twice for it to fire? Mine does this, and it is slightly annoying. I talked to Judy(VOOPOO_Thea), and she explained that it goes in to an "Idle Mode" after a certain amount of time of not being used. After that, you have to press the fire button twice to activate the device. I searched the User Manual, and Googled the feature, but there is absolutely no documentation on it anywhere. What say you, Sir? Thanks Bob!:):wub:

Last edited:

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    What's going on Rob, no I have not tried the RBA for the Drag, Voopoo never sends them with their devices. As far as the double tap after idle yes it's normal for the Drag to do it, the Vinci also has it. I think it's a battery saver when not in use.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2019
    goodbye
    What's going on Rob, no I have not tried the RBA for the Drag, Voopoo never sends them with their devices. As far as the double tap after idle yes it's normal for the Drag to do it, the Vinci also has it. I think it's a battery saver when not in use.

That's good to hear. You'd think the least they could do is document that feature somewhere. It's not in the user manual, or anywhere on line. I thought it was some kind of malfunction. It is mildly annoying when you pick it up after it hasn't been used for awhile, start drawing, hit the button....and nothing happens but air. :laugh: I think they should document it, and allow it to be turned off if you want to.

Thanks Bob! You have a great day sir. :):wub:

Rob B.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2019
    goodbye
    I also noticed the double tap needed after been idle. It hasn't bother me to much so far since I thought hmm must be to wake it up :lol:. Question I am finding the taste not quite as tasty as my other tank..needing break in?

Are you using the .3 ohm coil or the .15? I am still using the .3. Haven't tried the .15 yet.

Reactions: bigbob2322

crazyvape

ECF Veteran
    May 6, 2019
    Texas
    Great review, I got my first Drag X last Friday and another coming on Saturday. It is a really great pod device, I am really impressed with the flavor and the clouds off of this. I have not gone online and installed the (I will call it silly) score ranking mode, there is no need for it. I have tried both the .15 and the .3 coils, I enjoy the lower resistance more vaping at 40 watts. I did read somewhere and it mentioned that the mod will go into sleep mode after 30min. if you do not turn it off.

I am very impressed at how long the coil lasts, I use 3mg nic at 70vg/30pg as I mentioned at 40 watts and the coil lasted for around 1300 puffs. My only gripe would be the clock, when you change battery the clock resets itself and you have to set the time again. I have come to just ignore the time and hold the fire button for a couple of seconds and it goes to the regular screen, apparently the clock is to keep track of your daily puff count.

Bob

Reactions: Rob B.
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread