VOOPOO DRAG X AND DRAG S REVIEWED BY BIGBOB2322

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Great life with those coils and all the PnP coils from Voopoo. I absolutely agree with the score ranking ( not needed ).

Same. Been using the .3 ohm coil since I got it on 5/29, and still going strong. I wish it would kick the bucket, so I can try the .15. :laugh: I also have no use for the score ranking stuff. Hopefully when i update the firmware, it doesn't add it. Loving my X. My local shop should be getting in the rba soon. Can't wait to try that out. :)

• Love
Reactions: bigbob2322

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Let me know when you get yours Rob also how it performs. Voopoo just refuses to include a RBA in any of their review devices.

Will do Bob. Anxious to try it. Wonder why Voopoo doesn't send the rba's. Seems as though they would want that reviewed with the device.
thinking.gif

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2020
New Zealand
Are you using the .3 ohm coil or the .15? I am still using the .3. Haven't tried the .15 yet.

Still using the 0.3 too. Maybe it just gives different flavour (feels a bit muted but it might be just me) than my Tigon tank :lol:.

I saw on various websites someone else (I will assume) has come up with a 510 adapter already :blink:

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Hi! I'm quite curious about these devices! And I absolutely love the fact you can buy a RBA coil for this device (that will also work with the Drag S/X and the Drag 2 RE with the 510 adapter).

Thanks for sharing it!
    Your quite welcome buddy.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    These recent months vape gear has improved by a milestone. It seems manufactures are doing their homework and responding appropriately with good gear.
    I agree with you 100%, if they don't make improvements to their devices or keep raising the bar someone else will.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread