VOTE NOW!! For Holiday Contest Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funniest #25 by Turco chips
The coolest #22 by 420 smiles
The sexiest #20 by Nforcer:
The prettiest #19 by Thullium:
The craziest #18 by youtubecommercial

Your #1 top Favorite photo,video or written even if listed in one of above categories: Video Submission #2 Cause it takes a lot of guts to get out there and sing for the masses!

Video Submission: #2

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
well needvapor got sympathy because she was/is freezing in FLORIDA :yawn:....but not a tear shed for me :shock:! I didn't get a single vote!!!! I didn't enlarge mine (the one w 501's as drum sticks)....I guess thats why I didn't get any votes? Oh, for heaven sake - have a heart and say.."yes, that is why!!!" Oh....poor me.
Well, I had a fantastic xmas and got LOTs of stuff!!! So, whoever wins needs more stuff more than I do! Oh, excuse me whilst I get a tissue.....where was I...Oh yeah...I wish all of you lots of luck!!! I will just go eat a horse apple! No problem!!

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
One Horse Apple, coming up!!

50654291_534a17b1b6.jpg

Would you like to see the wine list?

LOL;)

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
I didn't mean that as a hurtful comment....I was only joking around. And that actually IS a Horse Apple..........just not an Apple you would feed to a Horse. Don't read past what was written.......just take a joke.

Glad your holidays were good.........how'd ya make out this year?

HAHA...I knew it was a joke...and I enjoyed it. To me a real horse apple is .... you know...what horses make, not eat.
I got tons of stuff for my horses and some new riding boots...I don't need anything for me.....I just love xmas for xmas.
And you?

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Mine was good...

I got to spend time with the parents and my sisters. I, of course, spent lots of time with my beautiful wife and her family. And had time wth my bestest buddy, CrashTestJeep. As far as gifts, I never ask for gifts, so I'm never disappointed. I don't really need for anything......except a job, maybe......LOL.

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
Wow, 420smiles...you never ask for gift so you aren't dissappointed? Ya need to be a bit more positive...look at me...I entered this contest! :)
Yeah, my husband and I do not exchange gifts...we enjoy going crazy buying for the kids (including our animal children).
You will get a job...don't worry...when it rains it pours - maybe you will get two great offers! 2010 is going to be g-r-e-a-t!!!

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
I don't throw pity parties for myself either.....LOL. The gift thing isn't a negative thing........it's just who I grew up to be. I'm just blessed everyday so no need to go "overboard" during a time when I can do something for someone else. I don't have any kids.....except my cats and dog. They get loaded up for "Pets-Mas". Santa Claws is ALWAYS good to them!!!;)

As far as the "worry about a job" thing.......My wife worries more about it than I do. I have NEVER, EVER thought that much of money. Never was driven by it......I would rather give my time to people than sell it. I feel bad about everything that involves putting money in my hand........but at the same time, if I work......I want someone who pays me what the job deserves. Money just ruins things for me......or that is how it seems.

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
well needvapor got sympathy because she was/is freezing in FLORIDA :yawn:....but not a tear shed for me :shock:! I didn't get a single vote!!!! I didn't enlarge mine (the one w 501's as drum sticks)....I guess thats why I didn't get any votes? Oh, for heaven sake - have a heart and say.."yes, that is why!!!" Oh....poor me.
Well, I had a fantastic xmas and got LOTs of stuff!!! So, whoever wins needs more stuff more than I do! Oh, excuse me whilst I get a tissue.....where was I...Oh yeah...I wish all of you lots of luck!!! I will just go eat a horse apple! No problem!!
Spottedpony - lets go have some WHINE in Hawaii or someplace nice and warm... :w00t:

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
@ SpottedPony......
Thanks for the nods........but you coulda voted for yourself too!!! Everyone else does, at least once. Obama even voted for himself.....LOL.

@ Drew.......
Glad we could inspire that "spark" of rememberence. Hope it brightened your day. Also hope it ingrained my name into your mind........"420 is the winner.....ohhhhhh"....."420 gets the grand prize......ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh" ( those were supposed to sound like a spirit telling you the winners name.........looking back at them.......they read off kinda like a pervy guy looking in your window. Whatever gets me closer to the "yet to be announced" prizes :) :) :))

Nforcer

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
A, A
Ok folk's thank you all for voting my creations , i wish i could had a decent camera and grab some real shoots but maybe next time :D

Here's my vote :
The funniest : #16 by Nforcer ( I really think its preety funny , regarding of what was in the untouched photo :D
The coolest : #27 by twister
The sexiest : #9 by Needvapor ( that girl its sexy!)
The prettiest : #19 by Thullium ( your daughter its sweet )
The craziest : #25 by Turco Chips
Your #1 : #13 by UpinVapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread