VS Vapor - VS Brand Eliquid reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
I agree with Sojourner Eric, you provide a quality product and I am sure all your hard work will pay off.
My sister told me about Vapor Station and I could not believe the flavors and keep coming back for more of your great e-liquids.:)
I have now gone past 8 months of non-smoking and feel I am no longer struggling with my analog cig addiction. So very happy my sister directed me to Vapor Station!!!
Thanks sis !!!!:):)

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
You're so welcome, but in all honesty, THANK YOU! Your hard work paid off because you have a very high quality product that shines and should be in the spotlight. Keep up the good work. I'm raising my PV and toasting you with my delicious Tiramisu as we speak!

Hi Sojourner,:)
Could you write one of your great reviews about Tiramisu. I am interested in hearing about this flavor. I have never tasted Tiramisu so not sure what to expect.:2cool:
I did read about Tiramisu on the internet, sounds interesting. Thank-you.:)

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
[FONT="]Tiramisu is another hit[/FONT][/B][FONT="]! I don't know how Vapor Station does it with their flavors, but the flavors are complex, clean, and layered perfectly. Tiramisu is a perfect example of this. The mascarpone cheese mixes beautifully with the bakery flavor and cocoa, then the coffee flavor comes through. This flavor is smooth and creamy with grown up layered deliciousness. It's almost like a light coffee / cocoa cheesecake but with that light, creamy smooth mascarpone taste. This tiramisu flavor is spot on! Yes, it's definitely yummy tiramisu. :hubba:

The great thing about Vapor Station liquids is that all flavors have the tobacco absolute, all are clean and pure, the flavors have a smooth layered complexity to them, the PG/VG ratio is perfect for great throat hit and vapor, the flavors are spot on in a grown up complete way (unlike a lot of candy-ish or simplistic extract flavorings in some other liquids I've tried). The tobacco is really good, real tobacco taste. I truly enjoy these liquids. Each flavor is a full experience: from the first inhale and balance of layered flavor, onto the whole mouth-feel which is well-rounded and full, and complete through to the smoky tobacco exhale with plenty of vapor, tons of it.

My favorite tobaccos are Tampa (full flavor rich tobacco), Tennessee (slightly sweet rich tobacco, and Frisco (pure hazelnut 555), Cafe Sumatra = great freshly ground gourmet coffee, Tiramisu is a wonderful smooth, creamy treat, Rosewater = surrounded in rosey essence, unique surprise and relaxing, VS4 = toffee tobacco that is better than RY4 in my opinion (not overtly sweet; yet sweet and rich, and perfectly balanced with the tobacco). VS Cocoa is like cocoa liquor.

Now I have to try the Arizona (green tea with honey), cherry almond, cream soda, and peach amaretto. These are the ones that are calling me now. And I believe I won't be disappointed in the least. I now order with confidence and am completely satisfied. Ah…so satisfied, I need a vape…back to my Vapor Station. :toast:

[/FONT]

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
Oh, I have to strongly agree:
RY4 is slightly (ever so slightly) lighter than VS4. RY4 has a classic caramel-y maybe even carmel-y spun sugar flavor, whereas VS4 is slightly more toffee-ish. Both are EXCELLENT. I honestly can't pick one over the other because I love them both.

And Watermelon...sweet earthy watermelon....where have you been all my life! I am so surprised by this one. This is an all day vape. It tastes exactly like real watermelon. You can even get a flavor for the tiny little white seeds along with the flesh of the watermelon. That's what makes it taste so real. I also love the fact that it is balanced with tobacco. Who'd have thought that mixing real watermelon with tobacco would taste so...wonderful. WOW, WOW, WOW. Okay Eric, you've got my attention.

Eric... you da man!!!! just got my huge heavy box from ya... man that was alot of bubble wrap :lol: I will be doing a detail review of the juice with in a week.. I can say for sure the new flavors I tried so far are spot on... The only one that is confusing is the Rush... It taste good but cant figure out the flavor... :confused: its very unique and I like it.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Eric... you da man!!!! just got my huge heavy box from ya... man that was alot of bubble wrap :lol: I will be doing a detail review of the juice with in a week.. I can say for sure the new flavors I tried so far are spot on... The only one that is confusing is the Rush... It taste good but cant figure out the flavor... :confused: its very unique and I like it.

Most vendors sell a "Red Bull" Energy Drink flavor.

We all prefer "Lost!" Energy Drink at Vapor Station. That's what Rush is modeled after.

salliezoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
(Big Island) Hawaii
Vapor Station eliquids are fabulous! My husband and I just tried 7 of his tobacco flavors and they are ALL winners. When does that ever happen? We have a 0 to 5 rating system we created for ourselves and all were a 5 and even a few 5+. We tried to pick a single favorite, but kept changing our minds on a daily basis LOL. The 7 are: Tampa, Phoenix, Frisco, RY4, Tennessee, Texas, and VS4. And we gave both of his coffee flavors a 5 also: Cafe Sumatra and Cafe Expresso. The only one we disagreed on was Rosewater...which I loved, but my husband felt he could only vape in small doses as a break from tobacco flavors. It does taste exactly like Rosewater, a taste I happen to enjoy. We just ordered several large bottles of the tobacco flavors and given our success so far, are now ordering the "10 sampler kit" with his other non tobacco/coffee flavors. I'll keep you posted. Thanks Eric...you are are new "top dog" in the perfect flavor quest.

alisab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
WI
Hello!

I just have to say - I spent the better part of this evening vaping samples. I'm new to this and I ordered from several places to find out what I'd like. Prior to this I've been vaping the flavor from my first kit - I got a lot of extras when ordering. I have anxiously been waiting for all the new ejuices to try. They all came in tonight. First I went through the 5 from Gourmet Vapor - very good but I would need a much stronger version than regular. Then I went through five from Freedom Smokes, there were a couple I thought I could vape regularly. Finally I opened up the 10 pack from Vapor Station. I put Texas into my carto (not easy with the tip - I agree and would buy a pipette to draw from the bottle...). I felt like - I'M GOING TO JUST WIPE THE REST OF THESE BOTTLES OFF THE TABLE. I felt like, I am in heaven and analoges NEVER tasted this good! 40 year smoker here. Since all of my samples were 24mg and I had already been vaping a great deal already - I thought I will save the rest for tomorrow before I keel over. I did vape and vape the Texas though before I put it away. Now my biggest problem is getting an order in tomorrow because they are going on vacation! How will I survive!?

To vicariously enjoy Vapor Station so that I don't come down with nicotine poisoning this evening, I have been reading ALL of your posts on this and other threads. My god, he has other juices that may be as good or better - can't be! But I will see. Vapor Station is exactly what I hoped for and I am very lucky I found it so early in my vaping career.

alisab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
WI
Eric is such a great guy - he really went out of his way to be sure I got some more juice sent out today or I would have really had the blues, waiting for him to come back from the holidays. He had to find an address that he could send to - this was a problem with my first order too - ended up having it sent to a friend - but they live 6 miles from me. So I contacted a place a mile from me expecting that it could be sent there but no - that was a bad address too! He called me three times to ensure that I get it - we ended up sending back to my friends - I'm glad I like them (my friends), I will be seeing them a lot! Anyway I told Eric that I am devoted to his juice and that I would let the world know it!

thunderhead777

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
The liquids are by far the best that I've tried. Tampa has been a staple for a very long time. Unfortunately, though, I have placed my last order with Eric and have chosen to go with another supplier with slightly more expensive and less quality liquids, but will actually ship my order in a timely manner.

Over the past 5 months, I have consistently noticed slower and slower shipping turn-around from Eric. Notably this past week when I ordered some liquid on Tuesday, the order was marked "Shipped" in the computer system and I had a tracking number on Wednesday evening, but the package was not processed in Coppell, TX until this Friday evening -- meaning it wasn't taken to the post office until 2 days after it was setup to be shipped. Obviously, with today being a holiday, I have to wait around for yet another day to get my order in the mail, which is sitting in my Colorado Springs post office instead of being delivered.

When I first started ordering from Eric, I would get a confirmation email stating the order was shipped and a tracking number. I haven't seen such an email in over 6 months.

This has been an on-going, slowly deteriorating problem and I have been forced to choose another supplier. Coincidentally, the other supplier I have chosen is the same distance away from me as Eric, and I get my orders 2 days after I place them because the supplier actually ships things either the day of, or early the day after, my order.

I've enjoyed the liquids, I just can't justify paying for Priority Shipping and waiting 7 days on a regular basis to get something that is only 13 hours of personal drive time away from me. Perhaps in the future, Eric will place a little bit more priority on shipping out orders in a timely manner.

DMF

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2010
Slower Lower Delaware
Just ordered from this company for the first time , received the liquid this past week. It did take a bit longer to get here, but was packaged exceptionally, and I was pleased to see a list of ingredients on the sides of the bottles. I did have to let the product "breathe" for a few days, but from what I understand this is par for the course.(I am still relatively new to vaping) I am sad to say, that though the flavors were nice, I cannot continue to use the product. I ordered a mixture of pg/vg and I am finding I cannot vape pg, it causes breathing difficulties for me. I started out strictly vg and I guess I will have to go back to that.
As for the review, from what I am able to , Tiramisu is a nice vape, slightly sweet with a hint of coffee flavor. Cream soda, which is the other I ordered, is exactly as I would expect a cream soda to taste. I was definitely pleased with the flavors of these liquids and will probably re-order in the future but only vg.

One thing I would request from the vendor though, could you please consider adding a link for tracking with usps? It would have been nice to know where my product was when I was waiting for it.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thunderhead777,

I ship all orders out placed before 2:00 PM CST same day unless they're sampler packs.

All orders placed after 2:00 PM CST are shipped out next day.

I assure you, it has nothing to do with us getting the orders out on time, and I, too, have noticed it taking longer and longer to make it to the sorting center. I hear about it every day, believe me. I'm really sorry about the inconvenience, and I do understand your position and wish I could do something to assure the orders were being shipped faster. Ordering on Tuesday to receive the following Monday is absurd and not worth the $6.00 shipping, especially when Priority is 2-3 days.

One thing I can do is to drop orders off at another post office. I've been thinking about it for a while now, and I guess it's something I'm going to have to try.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread