Status
Not open for further replies.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I just got 8 of them in the mail today. I bought Chocolate Mousse a few weeks ago and it's nice @ 6%. It reminds me of the original Inawera Milk Chocolate before they changed it to the yucky stuff.
Today I got Banana Custard, Biscuit Base, Creamy Custard, Fr. Van Ice Cream, Irish Cream, Milkshake Base, Pudding Base and Warm Custard*. They smell delicious, all of them. I don't know when I'll have time to mix all of them, but I'll come back and post when I do.

FYI- Go to the Australian site to see percentage recommendations for mixes and standalones. Hopefully Bull City will input that info.

*I will need a replacement for INW Vanilla Cream if they don't start selling it again, so that's why all the custard and creams. ps- bull city still had some inw vc last I checked.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I just got 8 of them in the mail today. I bought Chocolate Mousse a few weeks ago and it's nice @ 6%. It reminds me of the original Inawera Milk Chocolate before they changed it to the yucky stuff.
Today I got Banana Custard, Biscuit Base, Creamy Custard, Fr. Van Ice Cream, Irish Cream, Milkshake Base, Pudding Base and Warm Custard*. They smell delicious, all of them. I don't know when I'll have time to mix all of them, but I'll come back and post when I do.

FYI- Go to the Australian site to see percentage recommendations for mixes and standalones. Hopefully Bull City will input that info.

*I will need a replacement for INW Vanilla Cream if they don't start selling it again, so that's why all the custard and creams. ps- bull city still had some inw vc last I checked.

Looking forward to your reviews glasseye. I have VT Carrot Cake, Golden Syrup, Pudding Base and Devon Cream for now but haven't done a thing with them.

As for INW Vanilla Cream :( I'm also greatly saddened I can't find it anymore and it doesn't seem to be on Inawera's website the last couple of times I looked. There's no replacement really for this but with Shisha Vanilla and some other cream there can be a work around. I just bought some FLV Cream that I'm going to try with Shisha Vanilla and see how that goes.

Twins Win

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2018
Are these "VT" flavors, "VTA" Vape Train Australia flavors, or something else?
(Not necessarily for you, for others that may be confused)-

Vape Train is the company, the initials are to avoid confusion with Vaperstek. Its a flavor company from Australia. It ("VTA")doesn't make much sense because Vaperstek doesn't make any flavors. But VTA it is.
I suck at reviews but will get the ball rolling-

Fizzy Sherbert- Its lime heavy and good. Reminds me of Inawera Lime (Another really good lime). I don't get the fizzy effect, but two of my freinds swear they do. I think its my tongue or it could be psychological.

Pudding Base- It doesn't taste like any pudding I've tried in real life, but this flavor is good. Its rich, creamy and delicious.

Mandarin- Good mandarin orange flavor but feels a bit thin.

French Vanilla Ice Cream- I over-shot my tester. I did like 5% and holy cow was that rich. It coated my mouth for a while. I could still taste it vaping a different (fruit flavor).

Avacado Cream- Really nice cream flavor. I can barely taste any avacado, if any at all.

Sweet Cream- Heavy cream flavor. Reminds me of Hansen Cream but with a different taste.

Pineapple Juice- Not bad, but that good either. It's light and feels thin.

Sweet Honey- It's not a honey flavor.

Raspberry Jam- No jam, no raspberry. Its just sweet airy nothing.

Strawberry Jam- An okay stawberry flavoring. This has no jam element to it.

Honey Comb- I don't know what I taste with it, but it is pleasant. It's a good flavor, but Ive yet to try it in a mix

I'm going to try Warm Custard today.

Last edited:

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    (Not necessarily for you, for others that may be confused)-

Vape Train is the company, the initials are to avoid confusion with Vaperstek. Its a flavor company from Australia. It ("VTA")doesn't make much sense because Vaperstek doesn't make any flavors. But VTA it is.
    Got it.
    Only saw it named VTA on ELR.
    Thought VT was something new.
    Thanks for the reviews....

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Sorry all; I'm running off-topic for a second... again.:facepalm:
    As for INW Vanilla Cream :( I'm also greatly saddened I can't find it anymore and it doesn't seem to be on Inawera's website the last couple of times I looked.
    @ceeceeisme, I know you are in Canada, but if you are willing to buy from the US, Bull City is still offering INW-Vanilla Cream.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    The VTA mandarin is nice but weak at 3.5%; since many orange flavors needs a good steep I'll keep testing once a week for a while before going up to 5%. I haven't got around to the coffee liqueur, fizzy sherbet, or blood orange champagne yet. Mixed up some irish cream for Meg but she hasn't gotten back to me about it yet.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    Sorry all; I'm running off-topic for a second... again.:facepalm:

@ceeceeisme, I know you are in Canada, but if you are willing to buy from the US, Bull City is still offering INW-Vanilla Cream.

Thanks @IDJoel

It's expensive to order from the US but I'm seriously thinking about it. My last order from the US (ecigexpress) got hit with a customs inspection fee plus taxes. :rolleyes: They discourage us from doing US orders for some reason. When I order directly from Inawera it never gets nailed, sails right through. Mind you I order my batteries from Illumn.com and those always make it through too.

I think a 4oz bottle would be worth the effort though. I keep hoping that Vanilla Cream will suddenly reappear on Inawera's website but so far no luck. :(

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Ooh, blood orange champagne sounds awesome. I have a mimosa concoction I am looking forward to vaping-- soon. I have a feeling I'm just going to start vaping my new PEG400 mixes and mixing again--soon. So much new fun stuff I have to try! LOL.

Smaller quantities, perhaps. This little MTL vaper can't get through 100 mls fast enough. LOL. I guess that's good, and I DEFINITELY feel I have enough nic for the rest of my life, now that I know more about my consumption levels. LOL.

Anna

ETA: and, I have another truly failed mix. I was going for chocolate milk, and too much condensed milk flavor. I'd try to fix it using coffee and dilution, but I don't really like coffee flavorings. I don't even like chocolate milk that much, even. Not sure what I was thinking, quite, there. It's my fullest bottle yet, so that tells me I don't like it. My blue rasberry and too much flavor diluted quite nicely, but there is no fixing THIS mix. Be wary of condensed milk, it is strong in my opinion

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread