Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
Senate Oversight Committee Chairman Ron Johnson is going to give an Interview Tonight to discuss the FDA and e-Cigarettes.

Senator Ron Johnson (@SenRonJohnson) | Twitter

Please pass it Along to people who might Not have heard about it.
The interview was actually yesterday. This link is to the recorded interview Stream Vicki McKenna HR 3 Friday Free | 1310 WIBA
Everyone should listen to this. I wish Senator Ron Johnson was running for President, I'd vote for him. Twice.;)

You can also download the interview from the page.

NavVet1969

May 10, 2016
Colorado
I just listened to this interview. A few more senators like Ron Johnson and we would have many fewer worries. He is straight forward and honest about the issues concerning vaping. The interviewer even admitted to vaping to stop cigs. She's still vaping as well. A big thank you to Senator Johnson!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
More stuff to sign! Have at it! :)

Endorsed by CASAA:

"Del. Larry Faircloth (R-WV) has proven himself as a valuable and effective advocate for vapor products in West Virginia. Now, in the wake of the FDA deeming regulations, he is taking his talent and legislative experience to lawmakers in D.C.

Please take action NOW by signing Del. Faircloth’s petition -- which will be hand delivered to specific lawmakers -- and support his effort to stand up to the FDA’s overreaching and disastrous regulations on vapor products."

Take Action - Sign the Petition

Also:

Our friends in UK need help (this petition is also being endorsed by Dick Puddlecote):

Please add your voice, sign the petition!
David Cameron MP: Support Parliamentary moves to block crazy e-cigarette regulations

Tweet: send your support for the ‪#‎LordsVapeVote‬ to @Number10gov @jeremycorbyn @MartinCallanan

Fatal Motion Tabled In House Of Lords To Stop E-Cigarette Regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread