VYPE ePOD Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonH1

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2018
That’s exactly what I ended up doing this morning. I purchased the VYPE Pen from the Circle K. At 25 bucks it’s good value. Considering how many Du Maurier packs I use to buy. The VYPE Pen is an adjustment compared to the EPOD. For one, I keep forgetting it needs to be clicked five times. Also, the hit from the EPOD is just better. I think its due to the smaller mouth piece on the EPOD versus the wider mouth piece on the EPEN. Had I discovered the pen first I am certain I would have liked it.

I still have my juul device. But once you’re accustomed to the VYPE vapor juul just doesn’t hit the spot.

The girl at the Circle K even questioned me about the product. She said it was surprising that juul just sends a new device. Whereas, VYPE wants us to mail them the defective device with the defective pods. She also mentioned that originally when VYPE sales reps use to come in the policy was that the customer could simply return the defective device to the location from where it was purchased. She mentioned she didn’t know the policy changed where the customer now has to send the device. She says they have sold many faulty devices and the VYPE customer rep use to come in and simply toss it into the garbage.

I imagine VYPE wants me to send them the device so they can investigate the issue.

Did you get your replacement ePod? Are you still enjoying it? If you haven't tried the mango flavour yet, I'd recommend it.

Zahlia

Nov 20, 2018
Hello,

Thank you for the follow up. I did end up receiving the replacement device. It took quite a while. In the interim, I just ended up purchasing another Vype EPod. Just made sense. For the last few weeks I have been interchanging between the Juul and the Vype Epod. Even as I type, I have both devices on me and the charging units in my briefcase.

For Vype I have only tried the Tobacco and Vanilla. I may give Mango a try as my cousin who switched over to the Vype also recommended Mango being a good flavor.

Lately, I have been finding that the gas stations where I purchase the Vype pods from are very unfamiliar with he product. It usually takes 10 minutes for them to locate the right device. Many of the gas station attendants mention there are so many devices now they can’t recognize each device. For that reason, I am considering just ordering the Vype pods on-line.

I have also noticed that since I have been using the Juul and the Vype I am barely opting for using my sub-ohm tank. Just given all the hassles with charging and the juice not to mention the portability. My sub-ohm device has been sitting quietly in a corner.

If you haven’t tried Juul yet, I would recommend it as a good back up device. Their Tobacco is decent and their vanilla. Their fruit flavor is not for me and their mango is decent but gets tiring after a while.

I think I may purchase a bottle of the Vype juice to try in my sub-ohm tank.

Thanks

Dwyer

May 10, 2019
So I see that I'm bumping a pretty old thread, but it was the first one that came up when I was looking for my problem. It seems that the coil in the pod atomizer burnt out long before the liquid was finished. Has anyone else found this, is it a common problem? I'm using the 57mg salt pods, with the tobacco flavour, and I love it ... but it's got that coil burnt out taste, and the pod is still 3/4 full. Do I just buy a new pod and hope for the best?

Zahlia

Nov 20, 2018
So back in April I had to return 5 burnt pods for the VYPE EPOD. I had to do the same two months prior to April. I did the same thing as before: Contact Vype. They send a prepackaged Canada Post label. I placed the pods in the packet and sent it off. Delivery was confirmed as they received it on April 8. However, I didn't hear back. I emailed VYPE two weeks ago to follow up since my device malfunctioned (second malfunctioned device). I didn't hear back. Finally, today I contacted them again today and they will be sending me the pods and a new device. I would suggest contacting VYPE.

NorthVape

Apr 18, 2019
-@Dwyer.. yeah as mentioned above you can send em back.. I’ve had a few too.. if you google burnt pod phix there is a guy who has a method that has worked for me on a couple and not on a another so I got it replaced.
Also— the pods tobacco.. and other are fairly thick juice.. unlike all other vype Ejuice (EPEN and bottles... which are made in the UK) the epod juice is from the USA and Does NOT contain water (as the others do). So be sure to give your epod a couple seconds between long pulls and avoid chain vaping so the juice can saturate the wick.. I’ve done this and have had no burnt pods as of late. While some may be duds... after research I’m convinced I was burning them by taking long draws back to back to back. Good luck and welcome to the forum!

rbeatnik

May 23, 2019
So I see that I'm bumping a pretty old thread, but it was the first one that came up when I was looking for my problem. It seems that the coil in the pod atomizer burnt out long before the liquid was finished. Has anyone else found this, is it a common problem? I'm using the 57mg salt pods, with the tobacco flavour, and I love it ... but it's got that coil burnt out taste, and the pod is still 3/4 full. Do I just buy a new pod and hope for the best?

this is an issue across pods, as far as I can tell. What seems to remedy it is to take out the pod and squeeze it along the metal part, along the shorter ends (see image) until you see bubbles, this cleans it out a bit and you should taste the difference afterwards.

Attachments

• Photo on 2019-05-22 at 8.39 PM.jpg
    Photo on 2019-05-22 at 8.39 PM.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 148
Reactions: NorthVape
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread