W/Tar????

Status
Not open for further replies.

padejash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
Port Hope, Canada
I was browsing several Chinese sites looking for cheap trinkets for a kid's party when I noticed that almost all of them now sell e-liquid. There's no name or brand as far as I can see, and for the most part, they all claim to be "with tar". With tar??? The same tar we are eliminating by not smoking analogues, or did I miss something? Also since this seems to be so prevalent, has anyone tried these no name, no brand, with tar juices? Just asking!

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
Two yrs ago when I started vaping, I picked up something like that. I think it was listed as 'tar oil' or something similar and the only labeling on the bottle was "Tobacco" & "High". It vaped fairly good.

I think it's just a matter of bad translations; but with all the quality eliquid available, I'd not purchase any now.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MrStik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2013
SoCal
Tar is what they are referring to as Nicotine. And considering most nicotine is made in China, you would think they could get the labeling right...

IF most of the product is MADE in China, and more people in this world speak Mandarin than English, I would conclude that THEY do have it right. I am sure if YOU are making something, that you make sure that your labeling translates correctly for ALL the major languages on earth?

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
IF most of the product is MADE in China, and more people in this world speak Mandarin than English, I would conclude that THEY do have it right. I am sure if YOU are making something, that you make sure that your labeling translates correctly for ALL the major languages on earth?

You've never noticed that they almost Never get it right? They say British are stiff, Americans are arrogant, and Chinese can't translate... ;)

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Lol... This thread reminded me of:

bottled-water-in-can.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread